Jamie Lynn just followed Kevin on Instagram

9 minutes ago, Juan Pablo Tanaka escobar said:

Felicia also follows him. Disgusting 

Not surprised, there is a reason why Britney has talk **** about the docus, including framing and controling, where fe was highlighted. She is not the good christian woman she pretends to be. They all snakes.

26 minutes ago, Broccoli Spears said:

Putting Jamie Lynn aside (and in the bin), who are the other 15,000 that followed him since he posted that video?!? So gross.

It’s just people following as they’re curious what he might post next. 
Aye NO ONE is following him because they’re interested in him. They’re interested in what he might post about Britney 

13 hours ago, KrisJ said:

The audacity of Jamie Lynn - at least Britney wasn’t negligent like you were and almost got your daughter killed in a tractor. we haven’t forgotten this RAT! Underage daughter riding a tractor and almost got herself killed. 

Yep. And everybody was very kind about that to JL and understood that parents make mistakes.

You would think someone who made parenting choices that resulted in a child almost dying wouldn’t be quite so quick to slam her sisters parenting…

• Like 3
21 minutes ago, Juan Pablo Tanaka escobar said:

Felicia also follows him. Disgusting 

I wouldn’t bring Fe into it. She has only ever said good things about Britney. Britney has never said anything bad about her either!
You gotta remember she is lynne’s friend  also, so that’s probably why Britney isn’t speaking to her 

• Like 1

It’s so sad…deep down I had hoped that they could work it out and was hopeful JL was being honest when she said she loved Britney.  Britney said she still loved her too…I had hope.  But JL continues to prove that she is a liar and couldn’t care any less about Britney.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Wayne said:

I wouldn’t bring Fe into it. She has only ever said good things about Britney. Britney has never said anything bad about her either!
You gotta remember she is lynne’s friend  also, so that’s probably why Britney isn’t speaking to her 

Yeah she's a sweet woman, but honestly she has no reason to follow 'k fed up with him' .... 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Wayne said:

Actually she wrote a letter addressed to Reuben, the admin of Ubritney where she pretty much said Britney had no remedy. 

edit: found the letter... i used to have a screenshot of it, but anyway you can read it here 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block