Jamie Lynn just followed Kevin on Instagram

Britney's personal life (from she was born and still going) could do so well as material for a tragicomic soap opera. 

There is so much to adapt into a long running TV show, like:

1: the backstabbing 
2: the everywhere snakes
3: the opportunists everywhere in her public and private affairs
4: the alcoholic dad
5: the w**d addicted husband turned ex-husband
6: the envious sister
7: the good boyfriend/helper
8: the crazy stalker ex boyfriend
9: the battle of keeping your sanity in an abusive, enslaving environment
10: the battle of being close to your children  
11: the good lawyer friend/savior
12: the mother telling all family secrets for a buck
13: revenge and spiritual healing
14: finding one's true self, after a life spent where your life and brand is dictated by anybody but yourself

- All rolled up into what initially/superficially looks like a modern flawless fairy tale, but it all crumbles and is actually a horror.   

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

They got so used to abusing her without a single person suspecting a thing that now that she’s finally free and able to use her voice and expose them, they think she’s crazy. The same abuse that went on for far longer than the conservatorship, is STILL GOING, except now they’re doing it publicly for the entire world to witness. It’s sickening. She’s literally scum…They all are.

As much as it hurts, I pray Britney remains strong and I hope she’s able to build a new life with Sam far away from these snakes.

• Love 7

she probably sees it as redemption for her. "see! britney gets mad at curses! just like i said in my book!" meanwhile the spears and federline's are all too stupid to realize whatever good favor they had with the media and GP is over now, and this was the WORST move kevin could have made. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, easy said:

she probably sees it as redemption for her. "see! britney gets mad at curses! just like i said in my book!" meanwhile the spears and federline's are all too stupid to realize whatever good favor they had with the media and GP is over now, and this was the WORST move kevin could have made. 

They know and they don’t care anymore. If they can die with. Only to their name they will do anything for it 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, easy said:

I can see Jimbo Limbo texting him and be “like omgz kevz thank you soooo much for exposing my psycho sister!!! Her lunatic fans almost destroyed me when I release my #1 top selling book like omgz we’ve had it soooooo bad for all these years and like the world still thinks so bad of us!!! Someone needs to get Britney back to daddy for a spanking!!!!! Tell Victoria I say hi and she’s the best step mommy for my nephews”” 

• Haha 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block