Jamie Lynn just followed Kevin on Instagram

Kevin is being paid by Jamie to post these I am sure. He was all fine to stay out of it while she was in a conservatorship and he was getting his cheque and now that she is free he is posting this???? And Jamie Lynn following???? 

if my sister paid my way for over a decade, and was a pop star of that magnitude, and then decided to put me on blast publicly, I would quietly deal w it privately cause lord knows she gave me opportunities I wouldn’t have had otherwise and she’s dealt w so much. I certainly wouldn’t publicly humiliate her after all the public backlash she’s gotten! Britney had been publicly ridiculed enough in her life without her family doing this now. They all disgust me so much. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Lynne & Jlynne got the oportunitty to take a 5% reinvidicating themselves just to open her mouth favoring her sister, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they want to be one of most hated people in this WRLD

PD: Not everyone following KFed is because is on his side, before a statement or judging people like FE and more, we need to see first RECEIPTS and the judge, not reverse

• Like 2
33 minutes ago, Sunset8 said:

I have to brace myself, If Mariah Can cut off her Toxic Family, so can Britney...I just never thought it would come to all this; am I surprised? Nahhhhh, Team Con Planned this, all this is a result of the C-Ship! smh

Yup. Mariah doesn't speak to any of them. For good reason too. 

Really not shocked at Juno leech. Leech following another leech. 

• Like 4

Mark my words they will all regret it. They are pushing her, she’s a Sagittarius. They are pushing her to make a HUGE comeback and a kick *** album. I see it coming more than ever. She’s starting to realise that they are too low for her and she doesn’t belong there anymore. She’s pop royalty and there where she belongs. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, BrazilianBeach said:

Lol, of course she has. She thinks it's the only possible way to get even a little bit of money. The entirely family started a smear campaign on her the second she was freed, which is disgusting. Hopefully she doesn't give them a single cent more.

All the years of the conservatorship, they didn't say a word. Omgggggg it pisses me offff!!

1 minute ago, Take it again said:

Mark my words they will all regret it. They are pushing her, she’s a Sagittarius. They are pushing her to make a HUGE comeback and kick *** album. I see it coming more than ever. She’s starting to realise that they are too low for her and she doesn’t belong there. She’s pop royalty and there where she belongs. 

Yaaaas 

Selena and paris her true sisters :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block