Madonna reportedly wants to record a new song with Britney

2 hours ago, ByDemand said:

Just a reminder that this is her latest… performance

That was terrifying.  I feared for Maluma's life.  Why is she styled to poorly? This look makes her look like a crazy old lady, then the close up shot of her pillow face while twerking on maluma in that creepy babydoll dress and weird round mid section and fake butt.  Girl no, those braids are not the look for you. And I thought a corset was supposed to make your stomach go away, not accentuate it.  She needs a whole new team because somebody has to be honest with her even if it costs them their job.

I keep watching and it gets worse and worse.  Hunching over like that she looked like gollum. Her eye are so vacant.  She has to be on pain killers or something.

No seriously, I just watched more and this dancing is beyond Katy Perry Levels of Cringe.  This is a downright freakshow.

This is freaking hilarious.  Maluma is dumbfounded.  He just keeps saying okay during Music. Hes so uncomfortable and knows she's a joke.  He's basically laughing at her through the whole thing.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
53 minutes ago, RedBloodedWoman said:

The two songs with Maluma on the last LP were both stellar.

They were okay, I wouldn't call them stellar.  The lyrics were elementary, and it was another bland and boring mid tempo cheery song with no teeth or oomph just like give me all your luvin and turn up the radio.  I much prefer faz gostozo.  That song was actually fun to listen to. 

• Love 1

Omg I know I'm reaching but imagine if she dropped an album with nothing but iconic collabs

1. Elton John

2. Miley Cyrus

3. Madonna

4. Selena Gomez

5. Paris Hilton

6. Janet Jackson

7. Mariah Carey

etc. I think it would be awesome and all these icons would help her realize she can do stuff her way now that she's free and that she can take full control

that would be awesome! such a great way to remind the world what an icon she is. god, if all of this is true, britney being in control of her career makes SUCH a difference. we went from cheap collabs and things that felt so not her to legendary collabs like elton's! team con was truly the worst, not only bc of the obvious reasons, they were so tacky with their choices.

In terms of good music; please God no!!!

Madonna has been butchering her own classics with latest remixes and her live performances are really bad. Keep her away from Britney's music.

I love and respect the old Madonna up till Confessions. Everything after the Confessions era was just......painful. she has become her own shadow.

I am sure she helped Britney behind the scenes and they love each other but Madonna with a grill in her mouth ft. Britney is the last thing anyone needs.

3 hours ago, Cucumbers said:

They were okay, I wouldn't call them stellar.  The lyrics were elementary, and it was another bland and boring mid tempo cheery song with no teeth or oomph just like give me all your luvin and turn up the radio.  I much prefer faz gostozo.  That song was actually fun to listen to. 

This. This. THIS!!!!!

Faz Gostozo is the only great song of the album and was paid dust.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block