Madonna reportedly wants to record a new song with Britney

10 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

3 out of the 18 "Madame X" songs fit your description. Try again. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I think some songs are listenable but it is arguably one of her worst albums overall, vocal production being a main criticism. The vision and the visuals are insane though and her truly solidifying herself back into iconic status with the political statements at its backbone. God Control alone is one of her most experimental track and visual to date

• Like 1

Noooo Madonna. Yesss Janet.

But in all seriousness, she’s done it already with Madonna. Old news.

I’d be down for someone that’s been in the game for awhile though over some newer artists. Stick with the icons Britney cus you are right up there with them legends!

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, SJK said:

Noooo Madonna. Yesss Janet.

But in all seriousness, she’s done it already with Madonna. Old news.

I’d be down for someone that’s been in the game for awhile though over some newer artists. Stick with the icons Britney cus you are right up there with them legends!

Agreed! Legends only. Janet is someone she should seriously consider if she is genuinely wanting to do music (although she can pick whoever she wants at the end of the day)

1 hour ago, Future Nostalgia said:

I think some songs are listenable but it is arguably one of her worst albums overall, vocal production being a main criticism. The vision and the visuals are insane though and her truly solidifying herself back into iconic status with the political statements at its backbone. God Control alone is one of her most experimental track and visual to date

I understand not liking the album, but calling it safe and comparing it to the likes of "Hard Candy" or "MDNA" is insane. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Just now, GlitterRain said:

She’s amazing. Like Britney, she just naturally knows how to put on a great show! I would love to see her live! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Such an icon! I wonder when her next record is coming out.  Black Diamond was supposed to be out pre pandemic and I wonder if the material has since changed 

• Love 1
17 hours ago, Cucumbers said:

Madonna is too sloppy with vocals.  She needs to refine her instrument.  Somebody needs to tell her when she doesn't have a good take yet.  Because it sounds like she just rushes the process knowing her fans will eat up whatever garbage she puts down.  She used to represent excellence.  Now you can tell her heart is just not in it.  All she cares about is being popular.  That's why she's stuck in the same era for 3 albums already.  Just like beyonce with this lion king lemonade stuff that all sounds and looks the same.  I guess artists just get old and forget how to take risks and do something completely different.

ok......i still dont get what thats got to do with her so called 'using' Britney. she just wants to record a song with her for godsake!! what is the big deal? it probably wont make her have much of a career surge anyway. has anyone heard from Sabi since 2011, or Tinshace or whatever her name was since 2016?? I havent

and also, we all moaned about Britney collaborating with nobodies and now we may get a collaboration with one of the biggest names in music and we're still moaning??

10 hours ago, i sometimes sing live said:

3 out of the 18 "Madame X" songs fit your description. Try again. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

And those are the best songs she has to offer, which really isn't saying much.  You're also forgetting Crave, with Swae Lee from Rae Sremmurd.  So now that's 4 if u include annitta's faz gostoso.  Oh an Future, with Quavo, thats 5.  Yea so your point isn't very strong.

3 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

ok......i still dont get what thats got to do with her so called 'using' Britney. she just wants to record a song with her for godsake!! what is the big deal? it probably wont make her have much of a career surge anyway. has anyone heard from Sabi since 2011, or Tinshace or whatever her name was since 2016?? I havent

and also, we all moaned about Britney collaborating with nobodies and now we may get a collaboration with one of the biggest names in music and we're still moaning??

It's not about finding high profile people for collabs, it's about finding a match sonically that provides quality.  And we are still talking about Sabi when she had 0 cultural impact besides being features on britney's song, so mission accomplished. We wouldn't have known her name or remembered her otherwise.

On 8/7/2022 at 3:46 PM, ChrisBritSlo said:

I love me some Madge, but what she has recently released/recorded, I would rather not. I know Britney would rather do something with Janet. Just imagine that:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

But I feel like Britney's too humble and would never even consider that, but just imagine:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

This exactly. 

Im a Madonna stan as well but she's worked with her not once, not twice but three times. I would DIE if Britney gets to do something with Janet instead, we know how much she loves and admires Janet since forever ago. Just imagine those dance moves. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: I love Madonna to death but she's done it before, it's time for Britney to do something with her other big inspiration. 

On 8/7/2022 at 4:06 PM, PokemonSpears said:

I think if they collaborate it should be a new song. A song created specifically for the two of them, not someone else's scraps, not a remix, not a forced duet like MATM

Yep. If it's gonna be another silly remix (which is most likely to happen) or something as forced as MATM where they basically add her extra verse, they can keep it. It has to be something from cero with an equal amount of lines/verses/ and involvement. Id be happy tbh to see the pop royalty reunited again :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud: but well done, not something whatever producer did in 5 minutes

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block