Madonna reportedly wants to record a new song with Britney

I would be open for another collab something like “me against Lou Taylor” 

but seriously if they do a song can it be more Hard Candy or Confessions based. Nothing madame X I’m not trying hear Britney sing about being a spy, an equestrian, A student, a nun, a Cha Cha instructor and all that while eating an eye patch. spacer.png

• Haha 2

Britney Spears GIF

It breaks my heart to see Madonna like this these days. She tries unfortunate ways to reach Gen z. She will actually be more successful if she releases songs with more meaningful lyrics and doesn't act like she's in adolescence. but she chose to be a total joke. Cuz of nostalgia factor another collaboration may be successful. But Madonna needs to bring her A game. I still can't believe how is that same woman once released confessions in a dance floor. We get it she is fighting with ageism. But she is doing it very ridiculously. Ruining her legacy even.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Cucumbers said:

It's not about money.  Music doesn't make money anymore. It's about people liking her and thinking she's important. She's clearly thirsty as hell.  Her collabs are always so terrible.  Remember her song with Migos?  I find her desperation amusing, entertaining even, but please stay away from Britney's music.

Aw for godsake seriously?? Madonna has championed Britney for many years. i honestly dont get everyone's problem. MATM was a brilliant song and her song with JT was brilliant too. and Britney invited her to her wedding so they are obviously friends. so whats the problem? Like i said already, Britney may as well never make music again because its at the stage where anyone who sets foot in a studio with her will be according to her fans 'using her' 

37 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

That's different

Madonna asked JT instead of Brit for a collab

So? I dont get your point. Maybe it wasnt 'instead of Brit', maybe Madonna wanted JT on 4 minutes......because she wanted to work with JT?? Big deal. That was 2008 and Britney was going through a really bad time. i honestly dont get your point. Just because she asked someone else to collab with her??

4 hours ago, ChrisBritSlo said:

I love me some Madge, but what she has recently released/recorded, I would rather not. I know Britney would rather do something with Janet. Just imagine that:kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

But I feel like Britney's too humble and would never even consider that, but just imagine:janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

After making a song with Elton, and then work with Janet will send Madonna over the edge lol. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

• Haha 3
42 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Aw for godsake seriously?? Madonna has championed Britney for many years. i honestly dont get everyone's problem. MATM was a brilliant song and her song with JT was brilliant too. and Britney invited her to her wedding so they are obviously friends. so whats the problem? Like i said already, Britney may as well never make music again because its at the stage where anyone who sets foot in a studio with her will be according to her fans 'using her' 

So? I dont get your point. Maybe it wasnt 'instead of Brit', maybe Madonna wanted JT on 4 minutes......because she wanted to work with JT?? Big deal. That was 2008 and Britney was going through a really bad time. i honestly dont get your point. Just because she asked someone else to collab with her??

Madonna is too sloppy with vocals.  She needs to refine her instrument.  Somebody needs to tell her when she doesn't have a good take yet.  Because it sounds like she just rushes the process knowing her fans will eat up whatever garbage she puts down.  She used to represent excellence.  Now you can tell her heart is just not in it.  All she cares about is being popular.  That's why she's stuck in the same era for 3 albums already.  Just like beyonce with this lion king lemonade stuff that all sounds and looks the same.  I guess artists just get old and forget how to take risks and do something completely different.

14 minutes ago, Cucumbers said:

Madonna is too sloppy with vocals.  She needs to refine her instrument.  Somebody needs to tell her when she doesn't have a good take yet.  Because it sounds like she just rushes the process knowing her fans will eat up whatever garbage she puts down.  She used to represent excellence.  Now you can tell her heart is just not in it.  All she cares about is being popular.  That's why she's stuck in the same era for 3 albums already.  Just like beyonce with this lion king lemonade stuff that all sounds and looks the same.  I guess artists just get old and forget how to take risks and do something completely different.

In what world was "Madame X" safe or similar to any of her other albums? Literally talking out of your ***. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block