Madonna reportedly wants to record a new song with Britney

1 hour ago, Darec said:

The Material Girl has wanted her 'close friend' Britney to lay down a track with her 'for quite some time.'

It looks like Britney Spears is quickly becoming the go-to girl for a recording session! With the pop star about to release a new duet with Elton John, a source EXCLUSIVELY told HollywoodLife that more musicians are getting in line to lay down a track with Britney — including her past singing partner, Madonna! The insider said that Britney and Elton’s reimagining of “Tiny Dancer” has “opened the doors for other artists to try and do collaborative work with her, one of them being Madonna.”

“The two of them are close friends and Madonna has been trying to get Britney to do a track with her for quite some time now, but now that she saw the doors were open, she has really been pushing for it for reals,” continued the source. “Britney has not accepted the offer but of course she has considered it. Madonna is an icon and Britney is starting to realize, again, that so is she.” The insider went on to say that the “Toxic” hitmaker “appreciates all the offers” and is “honored” that so many incredible artists are eager to work with her.

Meanwhile, Britney is “having the hardest time ever keeping her upcoming song a secret because she wants to tell the world,” according to HollywoodLife’s source. “She thinks it is great that it has gotten so much hype when she has done zero to promote it and has not mentioned it. She is so grateful that Elton has done this for her because it has given her the confidence again to keep going. She knows it is going to be a huge hit because she has heard it.”

Britney needs a new team, new label, new agent (I don’t trust Cade) in order to not have her work leak and YouTubers listening beforehand. 

• Love 2
44 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

Why didn't Madonna ask when Britney was at her peak? Why now? 

Everyone wants to jump on Britney bandwagon because it looks cool to them. Britney is a victim of abuse so Hollywood since the metoo started everyone wants to be siding with her and also getting good promotion. In Hollywood is all about the looks not the essence.

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

Why didn't Madonna ask when Britney was at her peak? Why now? 

er.....where were you in 2003?? albeit Britney asked her. it wouldnt have made sense doing another collab soon after MATM and itll be 20  years next year so makes sense

Listen, i hardly think we need to accuse Madonna of using Britney now shes out of the cship. she herself is the biggest selling female artist of all time, is worth millions and millions of dollars and could retire tomorrow if she wanted to, and has actually publicly stood by and supported Britney throughout her cship battle. so i really dont think we need to be wary about Madonna

Madonna sounds like an absolute amateur on anything she records.  Her voice should not come close to anything Britney puts out.  It's like listening to a child sing the ABC's.  Not even autotune saves it.  When you heavily process your voice and can still sound like you can't sing, its time to call Mya Marie.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

er.....where were you in 2003?? albeit Britney asked her. it wouldnt have made sense doing another collab soon after MATM and itll be 20  years next year so makes sense

Listen, i hardly think we need to accuse Madonna of using Britney now shes out of the cship. she herself is the biggest selling female artist of all time, is worth millions and millions of dollars and could retire tomorrow if she wanted to, and has actually publicly stood by and supported Britney throughout her cship battle. so i really dont think we need to be wary about Madonna

One thing money can't buy is relevance. 

• Haha 1

Ain't trynna be mean or something, but Madonna sounds awful these days , even with all the auto tune and vocal engineering, she needs to let her legacy shine and quit because she has an amazing discography and videography, she should enjoy her years as an older lady doing something else I think.....  But of course I would be happy to hear another colab from those 2 pop legends again Its Been A Long Time Reaction GIF

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Cucumbers said:

One thing money can't buy is relevance. 

i doubt Madonna even cares now. her last 2 albums were no1s so she still sells records. if she stopped selling records, it wouildnt bother her whatsoever as shes almost 64 and is so rich she could never work another day in her life again

This is what bugs me now, everyone that goes anywhere near Britney or says they wanted to work with her will just be accused of 'using' her even Madonna!! Madonna is bloody richer than Britney is [no fault of Britneys i know]. shes apparently worth $850 million dollars for goodness sake! so i dont think  Madonna cares whatsoever if she ever had a hit ever again

Britney may as well not work tbh, if we're accusing Madonna of 'using' Britney then anyone that dares set foot in a recording studio with her will just be accused of 'using' her  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

uld never work another day in her life again

This is what bugs me now, everyone that goes anywhere near Britney or says they wanted to work with her will just be accused of 'using' her even Madonna!! Madonna is bloody richer than Brit

2 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

i doubt Madonna even cares now. her last 2 albums were no1s so she still sells records. if she stopped selling records, it wouildnt bother her whatsoever as shes almost 64 and is so rich she could never work another day in her life again

This is what bugs me now, everyone that goes anywhere near Britney or says they wanted to work with her will just be accused of 'using' her even Madonna!! Madonna is bloody richer than Britney is [no fault of Britneys i know]. shes apparently worth $850 million dollars for goodness sake! so i dont think  Madonna cares whatsoever if she ever had a hit ever again

Britney may as well not work tbh, if we're accusing Madonna of 'using' Britney then anyone that dares set foot in a recording studio with her will just be accused of 'using' her  

It's not about money.  Music doesn't make money anymore. It's about people liking her and thinking she's important. She's clearly thirsty as hell.  Her collabs are always so terrible.  Remember her song with Migos?  I find her desperation amusing, entertaining even, but please stay away from Britney's music.

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, DougfromBrazilIsBack said:

Britney needs a new team, new label, new agent (I don’t trust Cade) in order to not have her work leak and YouTubers listening beforehand. 

I'm quite sure it was a campaign that worked extremely well. She didn't have to do any promo and yet there's enough coverage of the song and release date.

I thought it was clever this way.

2 hours ago, Dave92 said:

No, **** off. People that jumped on the Free Britney bandwagon seconds before it was eliminated don’t deserve to use her now. She’s such a damn leech. 

What !  Just no 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ If Madonna were a leech she wouldn’t have been at the wedding. Frustrated Buzz Lightyear GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block