Britney Jean >>>> Renaissance

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

LOL really?

Britney Jean over Beyonce's new album?

Im a Britney fan but even I know that thats pathetic and a lie

Im not even a fan of Britney Jean, but i was never a fan of Bey music in general, this album is even worse than what she relessed so far

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, zone said:

Im not even a fan of Britney Jean, but i was never a fan of Bey music in general, this album is even worse than what she relessed so far

I just think Britney Jean was ruined cause of Team Con hiring Mya to sing for Britney, if that wasnt the case; I would say I prefer it over Beyonce's music.

Im not a fan of hers either but I do admire her work ethic.

She seems more passionate than Britney but thats not Britney's fault considering what shes been through.

• Love 1

britney didn't even sing on 90% of the album & faked writing credits too while we are at it, britney stans really are something else :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I'm convinced this place hates beyonce for the sole reason she has the recognition & career trajectory you feel britney should've had, just admit it lmao

• Love 6
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

britney didn't even sing on 90% of the album & faked writing credits too while we are at it, britney stans really are something else :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I'm convinced this place hates beyonce for the sole reason she has the recognition & career trajectory you feel britney should've had, just admit it lmao

I never said i hate Beyonce, i do admire her as an artist but really... her music is not catchy st all

I just had a quick scan through the album (30 secs per song) and it’s… Something :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

It is very disco and to me feels very dated. Not my kind of music at all. I wish Beyoncé would go back to pop, she released some bangers in the 2000’s and 2010’s

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

We didn't need a thread to state the obvious though :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

Jk, well not really, I unironically prefer BJ but that doesn't mean everything else is necessarily bad (even if BJ remains superior :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:)

I listened to Beyonce's album and I particularly didn't love it. I liked Alien Superstar and a little bit of Pure/Honey, but I guess that anyone that is into that style and that loves those "cohesive" albums I hate so much, will find it pretty enjoyable.

I just kind of gave up with current music. I keep waiting to hear that sound that makes me feel "wow THIS is the 2020s music" but everyone just keeps doing "retro". At least she didn't do the disco retro, or the 80s retro everyone is doing, and it's also more entertaining than what she had been doing for a while. Maybe with the visuals it'll make more sense. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block