Britney Jean >>>> Renaissance

2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

The girls here are really Threaten by Beyoncé here it’s ridiculous & BJ is miles behind this album! 

This might be my favorite album from her, she took a risk & it payed off! 

I feel the exact same way. I’ve never liked a Beyoncé album as much as I love this one. Literal listen from start to finish. And as mentioned in another comment in here. I’m a Britney stan but I give credit and props where it’s due. Beyoncé DID WHAT NEEDED TO BE DONE.Competition Law GIF by HBO Max

• Love 2
  • Like 1
On 7/29/2022 at 11:57 AM, Sourab Patodi said:

That disgust me at so many level! Britney was a prisoner at that time and she had no control over …

Yeah Beyhive can defend Bey all they want and rightly so cause the O.P tried it with this thread BUT. What we will not do is drag Britney especially during her conservatorship now knowing what we all know. So chill with that. You’re in the wrong place if you’re gonna do that.how dare you GIF

• Love 1
On 7/29/2022 at 12:12 AM, zone said:

So Beyonce's new album is out, is already no.1 in 40 countries on itunes and i cant find a single song to like, is she buying them herself?

Godney conmme and save the music industry 

I didn't like Beyonce that much before Renaissance, but this album is AMAZING!

• Love 1
7 hours ago, PaMisMuchachas said:

You must be deaf, Bionic has a top-notch production. 

That instrumental to the title track sounds like it was once whole but then had all of its bass filtered out. It is supposed to sound industrial but it ends up sounding like warped noise.

The entire album mainly suffers because the production sounds unfinished.  It's Christinas fault because she chose these cheap inexperienced producers to, not only write the album but also produce it. Sia and Claude Kelly work better as writers but, because they knew Christina didn't know anything about quality pop music, they decided to take the full billing/ all of  her money. They passed their crappy demos material to actual producers who did very little to spruce them up. I feel bad for Chrisitna. She invited these people into her home studio as if they were friends, as  if this was a collaborative effort to make shine.

8 hours ago, cubasterd said:

That instrumental to the title track sounds like it was once whole but then had all of its bass filtered out. It is supposed to sound industrial but it ends up sounding like warped noise.

The entire album mainly suffers because the production sounds unfinished.  It's Christinas fault because she chose these cheap inexperienced producers to, not only write the album but also produce it. Sia and Claude Kelly work better as writers but, because they knew Christina didn't know anything about quality pop music, they decided to take the full billing/ all of  her money. They passed their crappy demos material to actual producers who did very little to spruce them up. I feel bad for Chrisitna. She invited these people into her home studio as if they were friends, as  if this was a collaborative effort to make shine.

Screen_Shot_2020-07-24_at_11.33.38_AM.jp

As i said, the production is top-notch. I gave you the link to all the instrumentals. 

On 7/29/2022 at 7:55 AM, Shadow. said:

britney didn't even sing on 90% of the album & faked writing credits too while we are at it, britney stans really are something else :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: I'm convinced this place hates beyonce for the sole reason she has the recognition & career trajectory you feel britney should've had, just admit it lmao

partially true hahaha

Let's not being delusional. Britney Jean a.k.a Will.I.Can't is unfinished mess. Lack of Britney vocals. Auto tuned to death songs. It's obvious that it was against Britney's will. She just forced to record some vocals for that album. I'm just pretending that it's not exist. Production in Beyonce's album insane. Not feeling lyrics that much but it's good dance album overall. But it's not her best work. It won't be remembered in future. 

37 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

Let's not being delusional. Britney Jean a.k.a Will.I.Can't is unfinished mess. Lack of Britney vocals. Auto tuned to death songs. It's obvious that it was against Britney's will. She just forced to record some vocals for that album. I'm just pretending that it's not exist. Production in Beyonce's album insane. Not feeling lyrics that much but it's good dance album overall. But it's not her best work. It won't be remembered in future. 

Bc you can see the future 😂

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block