Britney Spears 'Monopoly' coming in October?!

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:unreal_omg_no_way_shocked_wow_surprised: I actually pre-ordered it yesterday not even knowing if it was real lol I wasn't expecting it to run out of stock so quickly

I think there are other sites that have it up for pre-order if you google it, but they seem sketchy.

I want to believe that once it's out it's gonna be available in other places like Amazon, Target, etc :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

GameNerdz.com seems reliable :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Like 1

for anyone that doesn't feel ok with this or rubs them the wrong way, I think you should look at it, just like the Funkos, as the world finally recognizing Britney Spears' legacy and her impact in pop culture.

In Monopoly's case in particular, there are very few editions made after music bands or artists:

There's ABBA

ABBA-Board.png

AC/DC

Ac8f397767e47d5448329f2d6bcf47ea-0.jpg

The Beatles

image.jpg

David Bowie

Monopoly-David-Bowie.png

Elvis

Elvis-25-01.jpg

Metallica

GAME01.jpg

Queen

Queen-Monopoly-Master-HR.jpeg

And apparently JoJo Siwa, but it's technically about her bows :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

JoJo-Siwa-MN_photo_Setup_square_600x600_

Not even Michael Jackson has one (there's only a fanmade edition). So Britney is gonna be up there with those iconic acts, and collectors will look after it, and we should be happy that her legacy is finally recognized outside the fanbase lol Not many artists can say they have their own boardgame as you can see.  

Now let's just pray they actually focus on her records or music videos, and not generic stuff like "microphone" "stage" "costume" lol but even if they just use her image, will be enough recognition. 

Britney's edition in particular seems to be published by USAopoly. Here are other editions they've done: https://theop.games/collections/monopoly?page=1

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

for anyone that doesn't feel ok with this or rubs them the wrong way, I think you should look at it, just like the Funkos, as the world finally recognizing Britney Spears' legacy and her impact in pop culture.

In Monopoly's case in particular, there are very few editions made after music bands or artists:

There's ABBA

ABBA-Board.png

AC/DC

Ac8f397767e47d5448329f2d6bcf47ea-0.jpg

The Beatles

image.jpg

David Bowie

Monopoly-David-Bowie.png

Elvis

Elvis-25-01.jpg

Metallica

GAME01.jpg

Queen

Queen-Monopoly-Master-HR.jpeg

And apparently JoJo Siwa, but it's technically about her bows :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

JoJo-Siwa-MN_photo_Setup_square_600x600_

Not even Michael Jackson has one (there's only a fanmade edition). So Britney is gonna be up there with those iconic acts, and collectors will look after it, and we should be happy that her legacy is finally recognized outside the fanbase lol Not many artists can say they have their own boardgame as you can see.  

Now let's just pray they actually focus on her records or music videos, and not generic stuff like "microphone" "stage" "costume" lol but even if they just use her image, will be enough recognition. 

Britney's edition in particular seems to be published by USAopoly. Here are other editions they've done: https://theop.games/collections/monopoly?page=1

This 1000 times! Fans complain about everything, I just don't understand what they expect Britney to release :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Britney's legacy and impact in pop culture is finally being recognized, and the fact they keep releasing products with "Britney" on it, gives us the clue there's an audience ready to embrace it. Do you prefer her legacy to fall into oblivion like other hasbeens where people would be like 'Oh yeah, I remember that song...didn't know it was her'?  :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod::nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

I received this mail today:

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize but we have received unfortunate word from our distributor in regards to the following item:

Monopoly Britney Spears (USAopoly)

Our order was canceled completely and we will no longer be getting this item.  Because of this we will not be able to fulfill your order.  If you were charged you will be refunded.  If there are other items on your order we will process them normally unless otherwise requested to have those canceled as well.  Again we would like to apologize for any inconvenience this situation may have caused.

Thank You
Toywiz Inc.
Customer Service

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block