YouTuber Popcorned Planet About 'Tiny Dancer' Cover: "I've Heard The Song And It's Amazing!"

For once I truly hope it doesn’t leak. This could be a huge hit and might introduce some new people to Britney who may have glossed over her otherwise. I’m tired of people sleeping on her because she hasn’t had a chance to really showcase her real voice much, this could be her big chance!

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Henry Torres said:

He says:

• It's upbeat, club vibe but ''viby chill'' at the same time
  • It's comparable to Cold Heart
  • Britney and Elton were both very involved 
  • Hit material 
  • Britney was so excited to record the song that she quit smoking to do it
  • It's only the beginning and the collab is only the first part, new music from Britney is coming but she still needs time

spacer.png

No idea how reliable he is tho. 

Hide contents

Edit: Y'all really never heard a song that is upbeat and chill at the same time? Rain On Me for example? 

A literal nobody in the Britney and music scene. Let alone in the YouTube music reaction/music heads scene. I call MAJOR bull****. If big music insiders haven’t heard it or have talked about it. What makes people think this nobody has heard it ? I’d say for example Zachary Campbell said he heard it. I’d def believe it. But this guy ? Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

• Love 2
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

You’re delusional.

what are you gonna do when this is released and you're proven wrong though? her boyfriend and assistant both liked the news story that broke about it, and this is a legit youtuber who's reputation would go down the drain if he made this up. you're the only delusional one here.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, David Rose said:

what are you gonna do when this is released and you're proven wrong though? her boyfriend and assistant both liked the news story that broke about it, and this is a legit youtuber who's reputation would go down the drain if he made this up. you're the only delusional one here.

Where did I say the song was fake or wasn’t coming out ? I swear people on here lack reading comprehension skills to the max. All I said was I don’t believe this guy heard it.

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, DulaPeeps said:

Where did I say the song was fake or wasn’t coming out ? I swear people on here lack reading comprehension skills to the max. All I said was I don’t believe this guy heard it.

reading comprehension? I didn't go through every comment in here before posting and my original post referenced ppl in general who didnt believe him, not you specifically. I called you out only because you quoted me directly, not because I'm aware of exactly what you think.

I'm sure he's heard it, thats my stance. Not everyone makes **** up for attention, I dont get that vibe from him at all from the handful of videos and FB coverage I've seen of him. The song is less than a month from release, I dont think its that farfetched.

10 minutes ago, Dirk said:

NO LEAKS PLEASE

and try to low your expectations, it's no cold heart, I guess it's more chill and maybe Britney is doing those BOMT new vocals/private show/pretty girls

I just dont know what to expect :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

God no private show 

let’s go back to this 

I want her to see video! Let’s show them that your voice been 🔥

the control, the depth 😩

let’s bring this back for this new era! You in control Britney :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

wait for real can we make this go viral! It’s been a lot of talk about her singing let’s remind them with this video 😔

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block