YouTuber Popcorned Planet About 'Tiny Dancer' Cover: "I've Heard The Song And It's Amazing!"

8 hours ago, DulaPeeps said:

A literal nobody in the Britney and music scene. Let alone in the YouTube music reaction/music heads scene. I call MAJOR bull****. If big music insiders haven’t heard it or have talked about it. What makes people think this nobody has heard it ? I’d say for example Zachary Campbell said he heard it. I’d def believe it. But this guy ? Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

He probably started being on Britney or her camp’s radar after his interview w Jamie Lynn’s baby daddy’s sister. Someone must have liked his sympathetic coverage of Britney. Or it could have been some intern who’s a fan of his channel. It’s not that hard to believe, calm down. 

• Like 1
18 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Britney stopped smoking specially for this song? :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: for what, like 2 weeks long?:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink: 

My god, this sounds nonsense. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Even quitting smoking for a few days makes a difference for singing, so maybe calm down.

i used to smoke 420 every day all day for 10 years and when I quit my voice started sounding more resonant and on pitch in a couple days. She most likely hasnt quit for good, but it’s perfectly plausible that she gave up smoking for a week or so in preparation for her recording session.

7 minutes ago, bboy said:

I don’t think so. It’s presumably Britney’s new team leaking this info to the press. That’s more team con’s style to lie to that extent. And would Britney really want to use a song she recorded during her conservatorship?

if anything that old tweet proves she always loved that song and likely requested it when Elton asked to collaborate with him on a remix of one of his songs.

5 minutes ago, bboy said:

I'm debunking this once and for all.

The hashtag "Elton Always" was part of campaign that dozens of celebrities took part in, tweeting their favourite Elton John song.

Andrew Watt, the Producer of the Cover, didn't gain commercial and reoccurring success until 2018, after gaining prominence in 2017. He worked with Elton John for the first time onn his Lockdown Sessions Project in 2021.

Additionally, Elton John, despite his status as a music icon, has only seen a return to the mainstream over the past three years, upon the release of the Rocketman movie, followed by a string of song collaborations, moving into a dance pop genre such as;

- Sine From Above, Gaga. 2020.

- One of Me, Lil Nas X, 2021.

- It's a Sin, Years and Years, 2021.

- Chosen Family, Rina Sawayama, 2021.

- Cold Heart, Dua Lipa 2021.

So for the theory to be true, that Team Conservatorship, a team that chased every trend over longevity, they would have to have allowed Britney to work on a cover of a 30 year old song, with an outspoken and unapologetically opinion AND highly respect music legend that wasn't "in fashion" at the time (despite the fact that she never worked with people of her stature or higher on collaborations) AND had it produced by a producer with no noticeable hits or successes at the time....

...and then, they chose to release Pretty Girls over it.

THEN, you have to split the Instagram into posts that are her (I.e the calling out of her family) from the rest, meaning you have to entirely disregard the fact that she posted with Taron Egerton, who played Elton John in 2019, last week, posted about London, and then literally posted a clipped image of a small Ballerina, and not only do you have to disregard this, BUT you have to accept that the song is a cover up, but calling out her abusive family isn't; that someone is simultaneously covering up what is happening AND posting directly relevant content to it.

Does that explain why it's ridiculous?

• Love 1

I have followed popcorn planet since June 2021 and can tell you that he is a legit source who makes sure his sources are good.

You should really watch the video because he kind of sings and dances to give us an idea what to expect.

His source also told him that Britney is leading the meetings (I.e. telling Rosengart etc what she wants). Her husband Sam is “just” for her emotional support and doesn’t participate in business meetings or make any decisions for her.

Sam himself has made it clear in all of his interviews (about wedding etc) that Britney is the one calling the shots in their relationship (for example about the wedding arrangements).

Sam is Pisces in horoscope and I’m my experience Pisces men are often happy to let their women “wear the pants” in the relationships. 😜

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, The Finn said:

I have followed popcorn planet since June 2021 and can tell you that he is a legit source who makes sure his sources are good.

You should really watch the video because he kind of sings and dances to give us an idea what to expect.

His source also told him that Britney is leading the meetings (I.e. telling Rosengart etc what she wants). Her husband Sam is “just” for her emotional support and doesn’t participate in business meetings or make any decisions for her.

Sam himself has made it clear in all of his interviews (about wedding etc) that Britney is the one calling the shots in their relationship (for example about the wedding arrangements).

Sam is Pisces in horoscope and I’m my experience Pisces men are often happy to let their women “wear the pants” in the relationships. 😜

Antphrodite ( Tarot Reader )  had said the same thing, that she is the one who wears the pants in the relationship. she's the boss ,Sagittarius is more dominant.

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block