YouTuber Popcorned Planet About 'Tiny Dancer' Cover: "I've Heard The Song And It's Amazing!"

If this is true She is coming to smash! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

I think it makes sense for her to work on a featured song.  We all know there is not going to be performance or press tours or any of that.  I guess if the song is well received, both elton and britney can get encouraged to film a music video but nothing else. 

I dont think it contradicts her previous " I dont want to work anymore" statements. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Well if it’s true, it sucks. If people are hearing it already it’s just a matter of time before it leaks & that’s definitely not how I want it to be.

The ****ty source needs to stop 

These leaks are controlled. They probably want us to know about it to drum up hype. Britney's leaks have been controlled and engineered by her own team for the longest time

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Why he lying, they just recorded it last week & it’s being mix & master ugh 

u know u can hear a song without it being fully mixed and mastered right?it’s called a demo

many people from britney’s and elton’s team have heard it and they love it

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block