YouTuber Popcorned Planet About 'Tiny Dancer' Cover: "I've Heard The Song And It's Amazing!"

51 minutes ago, Markoct said:

I feel like the 'exclusive' is just Eltons team probably telling this guy to hype it.

I agree. It makes no sense to me that somehow this guy listened to it so soon, but it does feel like the news broke intentionally to hype it up as much as possible, and it is definitely working.

Also if it ends up leaking I wouldn't be surprised because I am convinced half the leaks in the music industry are done on purpose as a promo tool so I don't get mad about it anymore. 

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

I hope it's irony :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

That's what Youtubers are for, basically click bait :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

No they are correct. His channel reports on a lot and his whole thing is “real” authentic reporting without bias. He definitely would not risk losing credibility over a f^cking Britney Spears song. When you’ve built your brand around being genuine and authentic with your journalism you aren’t going to tarnish that for some hype over a song. There’s no incentive. He’d lose followers not gain.

• Like 6
52 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

Dude, it's just a song. 

I think it's cool that a channel that was very supportive of Britney during the Cship case, gets to hear a clip from the song. If anything gets the hype going and also is a confirmation that it is actually true.

I don't get why someone would get upset about this.

It's just a song, not an album or a full on comeback.

It seems that Britney did it for fun and because she wanted it. What better news than this?

We don't deserve her.

Reading is fundamental I said if it leak I’ll be mad Ice Cream Dramacoreano GIF by Viki

• Love 1

The thing laughable is the description of the recording, the source affirming "she stopped smoking" :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:, it's giving Gaga during "House of Gucci" interviews. even Britney herself could've just said weeks ago on her IG post, as she gives no ***** when it comes to revealing info.

He could've just said "it's upbeat and chill" and i would be fine with it.

The main things from his video are:

• It's similar to the cover Dua Lipa did for Elton John for the 'Cold Heart'.
  • It's a club-upbeat viby chill.
  • Britney was so excited about this project she literally quit smoking to do this.
  • She's in love with the song and the whole result.
  • "I wanted to exclusively dropped this and I'm so lucky I have this person. There's a very lucky sort of connection things. I hope I don't get in trouble".
  • "This song gonna destroy so many doubters, they're gonna be like, oh damn! She's still go it. This is a banger".
  • "She made the song her own".
  • "This is the beginning. There's clearly a plan at place. New music, the book and more".
  • She's leading the meetings. She's in control".

Usually, he is legit, but I don't know....
What are your thoughts? Do you believe it?

I wonder who the source is :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 1

I wanna believe she’s cooking up something on her own terms, I just find it hard to believe when she’s said herself she doesn’t want to work (to be fair I don’t consider an Elton feature “work”, I mean like a whole album rollout and promo). :clownery_makeup_meme:

but I mean, I’m here for it obvs 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just feel the whole thing is so, weird, like, it's literally the worst kept secret ever, if the song was recorded last week, and this week it's already spread like wildfire, like how many people knew about this and why nobody could keep the surprise? lol  Who's this source that keeps running their mouth and showing clips to strangers? 

The general public doesnt know about this leaks only her die hard fans who spend too much time on fan forums. 

Is going to be a novelty for the public.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block