YouTuber Popcorned Planet About 'Tiny Dancer' Cover: "I've Heard The Song And It's Amazing!"

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just feel the whole thing is so, weird, like, it's literally the worst kept secret ever, if the song was recorded last week, and this week it's already spread like wildfire, like how many people knew about this and why nobody could keep the surprise? lol  Who's this source that keeps running their mouth and showing clips to strangers? 

Leaks used to damage actual pure sales. Now they garner hype. I mean i wasn't honestly too excited for this but that guy got me excited . Better have hype around a song rather than it coming out and doing low numbers of streams :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pfefferminz said:

I can’t believe that you guys are buying this. He’s a random youtuber that has been exploiting Britney and the drama surrounding her family. Wake up!

He is not a random youtuber. And he already got is fair rate of cancellationwhen the whole metoo era started, so he has been trying to be very careful since then. I trust him, Im a regular viewer of his show and put it on the back while I work, he was one of the few positive voices from the media when the whole Free Britney movement started. 

• Like 5
23 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I believe he heard it and he’s not really a random YouTuber. He’s been in the business for a decade and is the creator of Honest Trailers. He’s been trying to remake a name for himself after stuff went down during the me too movement and some serious accusations were lodged against him. 

I’m more pressed that he got to hear it and that people are freely sharing this stuff. Why can’t it just have a proper release? 🫤

Im pretty sure someone of either Elton or Britney team let him listen. I highly doubt the producer is freely sharing. There is clearly a PR plan with this whole thing. This kind of news dont appear in different outlets just out of nowhere. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, summer2summer said:

Leaks used to damage actual pure sales. Now they garner hype. I mean i wasn't honestly too excited for this but that guy got me excited . Better have hype around a song rather than it coming out and doing low numbers of streams :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

yeah but that usually happens when it's closer to release, not when the song was just recorded and hasn't even been finished 

Like it would've been different if either Elton John or Britney posted a picture of them together at the studio or something like that, THAT would've hyped up a lot and it would've meant it was on purpose.

But the way it's happened seems like there's people within either of their sides that just can't keep their mouths shut. I insist, the song isn't even finished, what if they still have to record more vocals, or do more production, or maybe they change it for another song, or they scrap it, like, idk, a lot of things can still happen but now we're all waiting for that song to come out next month and if it doesn't happen we'll riot lol 

• Like 2
  • Content Curators

I’ve tuned into his YouTube livestreams before and is committed to Britney’s case but where’s Jordan Miller’s exclusive at? This is if certain personalities are receiving previews and not making content for clicks lol

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Caleb Ellis said:

I’ve tuned into his YouTube livestreams before and is committed to Britney’s case but where’s Jordan Miller’s exclusive at? This is if certain personalities are receiving previews and not making content for clicks lol

Right? Andy’s been a “fan” for just the Free Britney movement and not at all before. Jordan’s an OG Stan. 

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Right? Andy’s been a “fan” for just the Free Britney movement and not at all before. Jordan’s an OG Stan. 

Andy probably only knows toxic and then there’s Jordan who knows Kiss you all over , I’m kinda baffled lol 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block