YouTuber Popcorned Planet About 'Tiny Dancer' Cover: "I've Heard The Song And It's Amazing!"

56 minutes ago, grovela said:

I wanna believe she’s cooking up something on her own terms, I just find it hard to believe when she’s said herself she doesn’t want to work (to be fair I don’t consider an Elton feature “work”, I mean like a whole album rollout and promo). :clownery_makeup_meme:

but I mean, I’m here for it obvs 

I agree with you.
Indeed, a fun project in general, whether it's a music feature that she had a passion for and wasn't allowed due to any circumstances, can't hurt anybody. I bet we will take anything as long it's on her own terms.
BTW, I love your avatar! It's stunning :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

1 hour ago, J45x said:

The general public doesnt know about this leaks only her die hard fans who spend too much time on fan forums. 

Is going to be a novelty for the public.

My thoughts exactly. Leaks don’t matter anymore, it only matters if the song has staying power with the public because everyone is gonna stream it anyways 

• Like 1

I've fillowed Popcorned Planet for awhile, really since Britney spoke out and followed a lot of their coverage of documents, updates and their coverage of the Depp trial. I dont believe Andy or his guest and collaborators would lie about this, because it would be a very specific thing to lie about, and even when it comes to rumours he's reporting, he's so careful with language.

His description makes sense tbh. Elton has moved into Dance Pop Spaces. I mean Cold Heart incorporates disco and early 2000's disco sounds, he had a piano feature in One of Me by Lil Nas X, and he is featured on Sine from Above, by Gaga. He said the sound is expected, given CH, but so worth it, so I'm assuming it's a bass-y disco sound.

I'm so excited to hear Britney's vocals because this isn't really a song that can be phoned in. It's super melodic and shifting. Cold Heart was a lot more mellow and Dua does kinda speak sing at times, and Tom's Diner was sorta along those lines, but apparently, her voice is super nuanced on the track.

As I said, I don't believe Andy would lie about this, and even Kim's reaction was full fan shock and surprise, and she also doesn't appear to be the type who would clickbait this.

• Love 4
  • Like 4

How do some of you find a way to complain about literally ANYTHING? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:
This man wouldn’t lie, his whole livelihood is dependent on his credibility.
This is the REAL return, her REAL comeback. Why? Because it’s on HER terms.:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:  It’s not a collab with IGGY or TINASHA, it’s with an icon, a GAY icon. This is everything and y’all will realize that when it’s out. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 6
  • Like 3
55 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

I can’t believe that you guys are buying this. He’s a random youtuber that has been exploiting Britney and the drama surrounding her family. Wake up!

I believe he heard it and he’s not really a random YouTuber. He’s been in the business for a decade and is the creator of Honest Trailers. He’s been trying to remake a name for himself after stuff went down during the me too movement and some serious accusations were lodged against him. 

I’m more pressed that he got to hear it and that people are freely sharing this stuff. Why can’t it just have a proper release? 🫤

2 hours ago, BritneyGuy said:

I agree with you.
Indeed, a fun project in general, whether it's a music feature that she had a passion for and wasn't allowed due to any circumstances, can't hurt anybody. I bet we will take anything as long it's on her own terms.
BTW, I love your avatar! It's stunning :gaspney_britney_what_wow_shocked_surprised:

Exactly! & aww, thank you I thought it was a super cute cartoon version of Brit :tongueney_britney_cocky:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block