Is there a topic that you think Britney will not talk about in the book?

• Super Mods

I honestly can’t wait to read this book! It’s going to be amazing. I wonder if she’s going to talk about everything or if some topics will be off limits and not discussed :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Is there a topic that you can’t see her bringing up? Is there one that you really want her to talk about? For 15 million, it should be a very telling book I’d say :nynod_miss_new_york_ms_nodding_yes_yas_agree:

Discuss :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Like… the self-drag???

spacer.png

Shall we derail his thread even further as a taste of her own medicine?

spacer.png

Can you guys please move past your former drama and just try and be civil? For the sake of everyone else who opens the thread and wants to discuss the topic but we are bombarded with comments like these which leave a sour taste in everyone’s mouth regardless of who’s responsible or not. It’s like watching 13/14 year olds go at each other it’s so silly, just cut it out. 

@GlitterRain makes some entertaining threads. I don’t know the drama. I don’t care about the drama. Take the drama to your DM’s and leave the community out of it. 

Everyone be kind pls. Unless someone is racist, bigoted, s**ist or a homophobe or a MAGA… then go at it destroy them pls. Lol

• Love 7

I really hope she doesn’t leave anything out of her book. I hope she addresses as many conspiracies, issues, questions fans have had for a very long time. Based on her Instagram posts my gut feeling is that she isn’t going to leave any stone unturned. I cannot wait to buy the book. 

I can’t see her going into too much detail about her love life. Like I can see her talking about how she might have been set up with certain men through the conservatorship but not the intimate details with those certain people. She’s really open about some things but this is one area she hasn’t been super vocal about. I think anyways.

• Like 4
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, x.rox said:

I really hope she doesn’t leave anything out of her book. I hope she addresses as many conspiracies, issues, questions fans have had for a very long time. Based on her Instagram posts my gut feeling is that she isn’t going to leave any stone unturned. I cannot wait to buy the book. 

I can’t see her going into too much detail about her love life. Like I can see her talking about how she might have been set up with certain men through the conservatorship but not the intimate details with those certain people. She’s really open about some things but this is one area she hasn’t been super vocal about. I think anyways.

She’s very open on her Instagram so it leads me to think that she will be revealing a lot!

• Super Mods
24 minutes ago, x.rox said:

Can you guys please move past your former drama and just try and be civil? For the sake of everyone else who opens the thread and wants to discuss the topic but we are bombarded with comments like these which leave a sour taste in everyone’s mouth regardless of who’s responsible or not. It’s like watching 13/14 year olds go at each other it’s so silly, just cut it out. 

@GlitterRain makes some entertaining threads. I don’t know the drama. I don’t care about the drama. Take the drama to your DM’s and leave the community out of it.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
17 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

I honestly feel like her book will be written from a third person point of view and leave out a lot of details for legal reasons 

You think? I’m sure LT has been trying to make it difficult for Britney to mention her in the book but I don’t think Britney will really care and will do it anyways :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 2

I don't think she will talk about the situation between Colon and her children. I'm sure she knows we know, but this is not something the general public knows and maybe she won't speak about it to not humiliate or expose her children (her children are obviously not guilty but they might not want the entire world to know their grandparent abused them) 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block