Is there a topic that you think Britney will not talk about in the book?

15 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I know but its going to be hard for her to say truthfully what a ****head kevin is because it might upset the boys, bearing in mind as well kevin had the most of the custody of them growing up and as much as he is a absolute ****head he probably was a good father to them

I would be too with them huge paychecks coming in... 

I think if britney should mention kfed at all in the book  . Mention the time she tried to see her boys and he turned her away..with his ex gf there..around britneys babies..with resulted in her feeling absolutely filled with hate and sadness to her career that fueled her adrenaline rushed shave and tattoo of 'another womans lips' on her.. 

Thats what fueled it.. that night... being told "your not seeing your boys" whilst knowing full well that kfed had an ex there...imagine the humiliation...the heartbreak of what her private life had become .. how do you ignore that? How do you say "I'll deal with it tomorrow" ... i dont expect her to mention anything ... kfed might be a good dad but britney was denied the most precious time with her boys..

20 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I don’t think she’s going to be talking about shaving her head. Apart from the CON, it’s what media and stories bring up most about her no matter what, and I feel like she things it’s very old and boring news.

I would say the same thing. Also, I think she made some  great points about it in For The Record :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Was it ever officially confirmed by Britney or her team? 

No official date but I believe she officially confirmed that she was writing a book on an Instagram post and it was all over the news that she had signed a deal. That may not be true but I think she is writing a tell all book. We will just have to wait and see! 

• Love 1

EV E R Y ONE has something they store in the deepest pockets of their being and don’t share with a single other soul. Whether it is something “bad” or not. So yes, I imagine there are many facets of her life or experiences which won’t be shared. And this likely has a timeline / hard stop date so I’m sure after it comes out there will be things she wish she would’ve included as well. 

In this autobriography she will have so much to tell, that I think there will be a volume 2 or even 3 :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: 

I think she may not cover three topics: virginity, breast implants and what happened to her and her relationship with Justin finish. And it's her right, it's her private life, but an autobiography for 15 million... it's good that she reveals a lot. :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block