Is there a topic that you think Britney will not talk about in the book?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don't think she will talk about the situation between Colon and her children. I'm sure she knows we know, but this is not something the general public knows and maybe she won't speak about it to not humiliate or expose her children (her children are obviously not guilty but they might not want the entire world to know their grandparent abused them) 

Great point! 

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I don’t think she’s going to be talking about shaving her head. Apart from the CON, it’s what media and stories bring up about her no matter what, and I feel like she things it’s very old and boring news.

I feel like she will talk about it! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

I’m so torn because I obviously want to hear everything but at the same time … everyone now shares everything and I feel like Britney has always ( even before the conservatorship ) kept people guessing a bit ya know? 

And all the great legends have a little mystery to them.

• Super Mods
Just now, Annabanana said:

I think she will probably talk about most everything. I don't know how she could really skip over what happened with her and Justin because I think that's a major part in her life story. 

Will she bring up him allegedly trying to see her backstage at the VMA’s? Does anyone even know if this is true? I remember hearing about this :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
Just now, KatieKat said:

I’m so torn because I obviously want to hear everything but at the same time … everyone now shares everything and I feel like Britney has always ( even before the conservatorship ) kept people guessing a bit ya know? 

And all the great legends have a little mystery to them.

I agree but after being trafficked and bullied by the world and media for 13 years, it’s time that she sets the record straight :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

2 minutes ago, GlitterRain said:

Will she bring up him allegedly trying to see her backstage at the VMA’s? Does anyone even know if this is true? I remember hearing about this :ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Yeah, that was in that Lifetime movie but I'm not sure. Maybe she will confirm that or say it didn't happen. I mean, I think that would have been a nice gesture if he did that, but I can't blame her for not wanting to see him, you know?

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Annabanana said:

Yeah, that was in that Lifetime movie but I'm not sure. Maybe she will confirm that or say it didn't happen. I mean, I think that would have been a nice gesture if he did that, but I can't blame her for not wanting to see him, you know?

We will have to wait and see! 

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators

We still haven’t heard her side of that 5150, it’s speculated that she heard the commotion of sirens outside, got scared and hid in the bathroom but then there’s Dr Drew claiming she was having an erratic bipolar episode and was a risk to herself 

Edited by Caleb Ellis
  • Super Mods
Just now, Caleb Ellis said:

We still haven’t heard her side of that 5150, it’s speculated that she heard the commotion of sirens outside, got scared and hid in the bathroom but that’s we’ve known but Dr Drew claims she was having an erratic bipolar episode and was a risk to herself 

Ugh, our girl 💔 She must have been so terrified. I do hope she talks about this but I’m sure it’s going to be very painful and traumatic reliving these horrific moments. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block