Is there a topic that you think Britney will not talk about in the book?

1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I don’t think she’s going to be talking about shaving her head. Apart from the CON, it’s what media and stories bring up most about her no matter what, and I feel like she things it’s very old and boring news.

she cant really miss that out can she? That was basically the point at which all the drama started with her hospitalisation and the cship

2 hours ago, GlitterRain said:

You think? I’m sure LT has been trying to make it difficult for Britney to mention her in the book but I don’t think Britney will really care and will do it anyways :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

We’ll you have to remember there’s a publishing’s name attached to this book so I bet they will be a little cautious

28 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

I hope she doesn't hold back. We never really got her side of the story on that issue besides Why Should I Be Sad and that cryptic apology note she wrote to the X17 photographer lol. 

I know but its going to be hard for her to say truthfully what a ****head kevin is because it might upset the boys, bearing in mind as well kevin had the most of the custody of them growing up and as much as he is a absolute ****head he probably was a good father to them

1 hour ago, jonloch1 said:

I know but its going to be hard for her to say truthfully what a ****head kevin is because it might upset the boys, bearing in mind as well kevin had the most of the custody of them growing up and as much as he is a absolute ****head he probably was a good father to them

I bet when those kids hit their 20's they'll probably look back at their dad with some disdain, if they don't already. Sometimes you see things differently when you're grown and you're able to analyze your childhood better

I have a feeling that most of what happened in 2007 is going to be left out. She already said, particularly when talking about the docs, that she really hates when people shine lights into those moments, it's too much embarrassing for her. So, if I have to guess, I'll would say she is going to talk very briefly about it, in a superficial way, and go straight to the conservatorship.

55 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I have a feeling that most of what happened in 2007 is going to be left out. She already said, particularly when talking about the docs, that she really hates when people shine lights into those moments, it's too much embarrassing for her. So, if I have to guess, I'll would say she is going to talk very briefly about it, in a superficial way, and go straight to the conservatorship.

I will read this book anyway but I'm going to be very disappointed if she only talks about the cship years.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block