Britney Spears' Publishers Beg Her To Remain Quiet About Upcoming Memoir On Social Media, Insider Reveals

• Content Curators
6 minutes ago, Darec said:

Hahah yeah... Besides, you can't silence the hand that's going to feed you, take her side, prepare small drafts of the book for your social network, after all it benefits them too, it's not like she's saying, ''Keep reading this in my book, my friends''. 

Yep but the hand that feeds you lengthy notes app 📝 don’t need you and could have social media sponsors which she should at this rate lol  

• Like 2
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Darec said:

"Understandably, Britney doesn't trust many people. She doesn't like strangers or meeting new people. So, you can image how challenging it has been to get Britney to meet a total stranger and reveal all the deepest secrets in her life," the source explains. "They have tried to set up meetings with maybe a dozen ghost writers. Most of those meetings she blew off, and the meetings that did happen did not go well."

It's time for me to step in and give the gays everything they want. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, warioaddams said:

Sounds made up. She hasn't really revealed anything on social media. Maybe just a few rants about her family but nothing about the book.

Yeah ranting and writing articulated thoughtful insightful huge bombshells of what happened are two totally different things I agree.

These are hit pieces designed to distract from the court hearing today. periodt.  Hardly any new stories about Britney in weeks and then surprise SURPRISE, the DAY OF HER COURT HEARING, these hit pieces come out trying to make B seem unstable...Interesting TMZ reports on this but have no video or pictures?! Maybe it was her fault, maybe there was foul play with her car...  We need to remember how coordinated Team Con is and how they're trying to destroy B's credibility every chance they get.

Remember the IG post Britney made about talking to someone about her book every few days and how emotionally draining it was?  Yet they say she hasn't connected with anyone and trying to make her seem unprofessional.  If there is one thing we ALL KNOW it's that B always works her *** off and is a professional.  We shouldn't highlight these stories or give them credit, but highlight the court happenings.

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Darec said:

After signing a $15 million book deal, Britney Spears' publishers have made it very clear that the singer, 40, needs to step away from social media and stop giving away her story for free.

“Basically, Britney has been told to shut up and save all the details for the book,” a source exclusively tells OK!. “Why would anyone want to buy the book if she keeps blabbing on social media for free?”

Moving forward, it's likely that the blonde beauty will keep quiet and not spill anymore details about her latest project.

“After 13 years of being silenced by a conservatorship, it wasn’t easy to tell Britney she needs to remain silent,” the insider adds. “But let’s just say she now has 15 million reasons to agree.”

Insiders add that the writing process with Spears has been "difficult," as the Hollywood star isn't used to talking about her past with people she hardly knows.

"Understandably, Britney doesn't trust many people. She doesn't like strangers or meeting new people. So, you can image how challenging it has been to get Britney to meet a total stranger and reveal all the deepest secrets in her life," the source explains. "They have tried to set up meetings with maybe a dozen ghost writers. Most of those meetings she blew off, and the meetings that did happen did not go well."

SOURCE: https://okmagazine.com/p/britney-spears-publishers-quiet-upcoming-memoir-social-media/

Gosh, Britney didn’t even tell 1% of her story. 

• Love 1

Why does my mind go to LT in background working with the book people… to get information from what Britney is saying?! 😅 I wish it didn’t and I hope not! But like when you think about it random people.. she knows so many song writers who I’m sure have book writing skills I’m curious as to why they didn’t set you up comfortably.. hopefully MR is all over it with legal eyes! 

Total BS considering Britney herself has confirmed she sits down with a “lady” who assists her in writing her book.  Try harder, TMZ.  She also isn’t giving anything away.  She just says she hates her family and hasn’t talked about anything other than what she’s said in her testimony…

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block