Judge rules Jamie Spears must sit for a deposition #JusticeForBritney

People get less time to appear for traffic tickets without getting a warrant for their arrest than Jamie Spears gets for stealing Britney’s life for 13 years. It’s just so insane. How HOW does this happen. I wish Jack Bauer was a real person and that we could send him to get the answers from Jamie. I literally have ZERO faith he will do his depo. We can make jokes, but I WHOLE HEARTEDLY BELIEVE he will fake and illness and get away with it. Then JP will give him an additional 6 months to recover. I truly think this man will die before sitting for this deposition. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, ItsKor said:

So when are the next court dates and what do they all address? 

Next week is Lynne asking Britney to pay for her fees. 

The week after is Lou Taylor & Robin trying to get out of their own deposition and handing over documents. 

Then a trial for accounting fees should be set, and likely a new judge will enter the case. 

• Love 4

Good! I've always said if Jamie truly had nothing to hide, he would have complied with the original deposition request. And even if it turns out he's genuinely innocent (and we all know that's very unlikely) - he's only gone to make himself look guiltier by having a judge literally force him to sit for his deposition.

And Judge Penny has always given #FreeBritney vibes low-key.

5 hours ago, Darec said:

Dailymail: The judge required both legal teams to file briefs by July 22 in regards to why or why not the pop star should sit for a deposition, and the issue will be reviewed by the court in a hearing slated for July 27.

I'm so happy about Penny ruling Jamie must be deposed but god, this part was exasperating... didn't they both already file their arguments regarding Britney's deposition??? Rosengart just filed a long document like a week ago, explaining all the reasons why it makes no sense to depose her, opposing Weingarten's motion. Can't this woman read? I don't get why she's asking them to file again what they basically already filed for her. She comes across as so freaking lazy, jesus!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

PEOPLE: The hearing then moved on to a request for Britney to release all discovery and documents, which Judge Penny tentatively denied despite Weingarten making the statement that he was "profoundly concerned for my client to have a fair trial."

"Everybody gets treated fairly in my court. It does not matter how well-liked you are by the public," Penny stated at the end of the hearing. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block