Judge rules Jamie Spears must sit for a deposition #JusticeForBritney

1 minute ago, G-unit said:

Can someone please explain to me what the twelfth accounting is please?

GLADLY! every year the court has to approve the CON's spending...this review of the accounting is the only real oversight that the court gives to a CONservatee (to make sure victims arent being held hostage so freeloaders can steal their money)

So the Twelfth Accounting is the year of spending from Britney's Twelfth year in the CON. AKA all spending from 2019 is being reviewed. AKA THE YEAR SHE WAS INSTITUTIONALIZED against her will.  I really hoping Judge P lays down the law

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

GLADLY! every year the court has to approve the CON's spending...this review of the accounting is the only real oversight that the court gives to a CONservatee (to make sure victims arent being held hostage so freeloaders can steal their money)

So the Twelfth Accounting is the year of spending from Britney's Twelfth year in the CON. AKA all spending from 2019 is being reviewed. AKA THE YEAR SHE WAS INSTITUTIONALIZED against her will.  I really hoping Judge P lays down the law

Ahhh thank you!  That makes it so much easier to understand!   

8 minutes ago, G-unit said:

Can someone please explain to me what the twelfth accounting is please?

An accounting filed in 2019 to the court that has not been approved. Ingham raised objections to why Jamie paid Tri Star $500,000 when Britney wasn't working. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block