Judge rules Jamie Spears must sit for a deposition #JusticeForBritney

3 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

So what happens in the event that Jamie for some reason does not sit for a deposition? 

3 minutes ago, s&m said:

but with the order he can be arrested if he fails to be deposed 

3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Good news, question tho, if Jamie ignores the judges order to do depo can he get in trouble??

Rosengart is either going for an adverse ruling against Jamie, or an actual deposotion... Not sure what the strategy is...but the good news is that anything that dumb Jamie can reveal, Rosengart already knows.

There is a reason Rosengart wants to make them depo or admit they deleted evidence, but this is part of a bigger Rosenzaddy strategy. so who knows what he is thinking

• Love 3
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

GLADLY! every year the court has to approve the CON's spending...this review of the accounting is the only real oversight that the court gives to a CONservatee (to make sure victims arent being held hostage so freeloaders can steal their money)

So the Twelfth Accounting is the year of spending from Britney's Twelfth year in the CON. AKA all spending from 2019 is being reviewed. AKA THE YEAR SHE WAS INSTITUTIONALIZED against her will.  I really hoping Judge P lays down the law

This is all true and a good sign but the financials are so F***ed  with this case because so much money laundering took place. Team con didn’t even document all the money britney earned  

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

ahhhh! love that judge P included "with allegations of surveillance"

I'm telling yall Hon P has been low key FreeBritney...IMO shes been trying but she really only has power over the accountings...thats why the CONS delayed the 2019 accounting until frickin mid 2022!

She’s trying to save her own *** and protect the institution that is the probate court… make no mistakes judge Brenda penny deserves to be in jail!

• Love 2
Just now, RebellionSparkles said:

lol yall get pressed about intentions...as long as she fries Jamie's skoal filled a.ss, I'm good

The LA probate court is too corrupt to fix

Im pressed honestly that Jamie is the fall guy for something the courts allowed. That amicus brief From the lawyer recently was so true and I hope it’s not being ignored. Yes it’s too hard to fix. Jamie is evil and deserves what Wendy said but it doesn’t sit right with me that penny wise is now seemingly against Jamie when she allowed him to abuse her and ignored Britney’s testimony in 2019. **** Brenda she gets no reward for showing Britney sympathy now! 

It just gives me a headache all the corruption behind this case in general. It’s one big web of lies that is connected to other web of lies. It’s seriously giving cult or mob organization.

praying for Britney, she was strong through all this for 13 years!

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block