Judge rules Jamie Spears must sit for a deposition #JusticeForBritney

Just now, 3IsACharm33 said:

Im pressed honestly that Jamie is the fall guy for something the courts allowed. That amicus brief From the lawyer recently was so true and I hope it’s not being ignored. Yes it’s too hard to fix. Jamie is evil and deserves what Wendy said but it doesn’t sit right with me that penny wise is now seemingly against Jamie when she allowed him to abuse her and ignored Britney’s testimony in 2019. **** Brenda she gets no reward for showing Britney sympathy now! 

It just gives me a headache all the corruption behind this case in general. It’s one big web of lies that is connected to other web of lies. It’s seriously giving cult or mob organization.

praying for Britney, she was strong through all this for 13 years!

ohhhh gurl, i hear you. I'm with you.  but we need to trust in the Rose, Jamie is an efifng idiot who's going down. Lou is too. The question is how big does B want to swing. So we have to start with the hillbillies and then move onto the bigger players.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

IM ABOUT TO LOG OUT AND CELEBRATE IN IRL.  IMO THIS IS A GOOD SIGN OF THINGS TO COME.

HON JUDGE PENNY WAS WEARING PINK UNDERWEAR UNDER HER ROBE as a closet Free B :)

Not saying shes perfect, but shes better than the rest.

Next big hearing is July 27

There is a hearing on July 20 over Lynne's fees, but that should be open and shut rejected...the only possible thing to look out for: I hope Judge P doesn't approve the fees for Lynne's lawyers. its only like $3,000 (for court docs from Stanley Mosk). Its up to Penny's discretion whether B pays Lynne's ~$3,000 of fees so it would be sassy AF and pro B if the Hon P does not approve the (very small) fee bill. :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom: But for real, its not a big deal if she rules that B pays these.

July 27 is Tri Star hearing...I assume if she ordered Jamie to sit for a depo, she'll do the same for TriStar. Jamie knows jack nothing. Tri Star knows more.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, s&m said:

but with the order he can be arrested if he fails to be deposed 

If he doesn’t. Britney’s attorney will have to file a motion to show case as to why he didn’t sit then the judge has to decide if she’s going to find Jamie in contempt and what his punishment will be. It’s all subjective. Britney needs to move out of us cut her losses and take the opportunity to rebuild her empire with an even larger fan base. Yes and everyone that did this to you will rot in hell but you can cut your losses and rebuild. If you keep going to court it will just drain you 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Im pressed honestly that Jamie is the fall guy for something the courts allowed. That amicus brief From the lawyer recently was so true and I hope it’s not being ignored. Yes it’s too hard to fix. Jamie is evil and deserves what Wendy said but it doesn’t sit right with me that penny wise is now seemingly against Jamie when she allowed him to abuse her and ignored Britney’s testimony in 2019. **** Brenda she gets no reward for showing Britney sympathy now! 

It just gives me a headache all the corruption behind this case in general. It’s one big web of lies that is connected to other web of lies. It’s seriously giving cult or mob organization.

praying for Britney, she was strong through all this for 13 years!

Until it can be proven that a judge was corrupt, the court cannot be held accountable or liable. Ultimately, the courts did not have access to emails that prove it was a set up, and more than likely did believe that Jamie and Lou were acting in good faith as fiduciaries to the court. Additionally, because Britney had no counsel of her choosing, and Ingham did not act in the best interest of Britney publicly until 2020, objections were not raised in court.

As much as the court does owe Britney, the big fish right now are Jamie and Lou. Only after they have been correctly addressed should Britney go after the courts for failing to protect her.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
26 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

lol yall get pressed about intentions...as long as she fries Jamie's skoal filled a.ss, I'm good

The LA probate court is too corrupt to fix

This is a revolutionary case. I would like for the courts to be brought to the Supreme Court and for the conservatorship apparatus to be completely abolished. Particularly if freezing or guardianships are ruled via coercion or involuntarily 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

So what happens in the event that Jamie for some reason does not sit for a deposition? 

I dont live in the US and Im not a lawyer either but I sued a company I used to work at and when the judge orders for a person to either attend to a hearing, hand over specific documents, testify (in court or by a written and signed inform) if you dont do it, it's unlawful. You are properly notified first but if you don't do it in the terms you are told (time and place) the court has the right to get you arrested and make you go to court. This is not about if he wants or not, he must. 

Ofc he can rely on health issues but even in such cases, you really need to be phisically unable to orally testify and even in such extreme cases, you can sign a legal power to someone else to testify for you. 

He really has no way out this time. :staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

TMZ: On that matter, the judge was prepared to deny the motion to compel Britney to be deposed -- but after hearing arguments, decided to put off a final ruling until July 27.

In particular, he's claimed Jamie blew way too much of Brit's money. Rosengart also wants to interrogate him about cameras and listening devices being placed in Britney's room.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/07/13/britney-spears-jamie-spears-deposition-court-hearing/

Jamie's argument for Britney being deposed centers on the fact she's made so many accusations about how he's treated her -- such as claiming he forced her into rehab and wouldn't allow her to get married -- and he deserves to question her under oath about those allegations.

INSIDER: Mathew Rosengart said the questioning will focus on allegations that Jamie Spears recorded Britney Spears in her home for over 180 hours, conflict of interest claims, and his profits of over $6 million from his daughter's career.

Jamie's attorney Alex Weingarten said that the move amounted to an "ambush deposition." 

"I understand that it is en vogue to trash Mr. Spears," Weingarten said, adding that his client was being held to "different standards."

Penny told the court she would decide if Britney would be deposed at a July 27 hearing.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block