53 minutes ago, TomasBR said:

I think Circus Tour would've been the best tour if we had Britney in her prime. It's really well put together. 

But I have mixed feelings about it. I follow this whole tour online and I remember being disappointed with her performance. It was the first tour where she was not Britney anymore. We, as fans, were used to pick the few live vocals to defend Britney, but after this tour we also started to pick specific dance moves, anything that resemble her prime. 

Till this day I wonder what happened. Could be the forced ***** or the whole abuse she was put on, but TBH she already wasn't herself during House of Blues and that was before conservatorship. 

THIS AND THIS AND THIS. it makes me really sad because up until this day, we cannot move on and still keep hoping she would perform like it is still her prime.

I rewatched this tour last week from MSG and as much disappointed I was back then, I realized she still had the fire there and the gracefulness. It was the last glimpse of "THE BRITNEY" we know. Now she dances but she looks stiff and no passion and obviously tired of performing anymore.

• Love 3
23 hours ago, Sia said:

I'll say this, I've actually been to every Britney tour since the 'Crazy 2k Tour' in 1999, with the exception of Onyx Hotel since she cancelled before it got to my city. Despite seeing her in her prime during DWAD, Circus is by far my favorite. I just loved the theatrics, the mixes, the song choices, etc. It was just was FUN!

These are videos from the Dallas show I saw…

Like how could anyone say this is terrible? 

She moves with conviction, passion, she’s in tune with the music & she’s in character!

all that has been missing since! She has showed glimpses in other shows after this tour, but nothing as good as this tour! This is the best we have from since after the conservatorship which we understand the reasoning 

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Like how could anyone say this is terrible? 

She moves with conviction, passion, she’s in tune with the music & she’s in character!

all that has been missing since! She has showed glimpses in other shows after this tour, but nothing as good as this tour! This is the best we have from since after the conservatorship which we understand the reasoning 

100% agree!

People like to say she looks lazy and bored here and I'm like "are you referring to Femme Fatale or Piece of Me"? I saw Piece of Me in Vegas and while she looked great, the passion and conviction just wasn't there.

To be honest, the difference between DWAD and Circus is the choreography but other than that, both are on par with each other.

• Love 3

I always took away from her crying descending to the stage was because she really didn't want to do it and was being forced to and just wasn't ready to come back and perform for people. Even before everything came out I always felt that and not that she was happy that people were chanting her name.

There were moments where she was good but overall she gave off the vibe that she didn't want to be there, she didn't care, especially those tour dates that she wore her sunglasses it's like she was just going through the motions and just not happy. And again this is before everything came out and in my gut this is what I felt.

She was not primeney at all because her choreo was so watered down and was armography.  She had a big stage to cover so she had to move from section to section, but that doesn't mean you couldn't have killer choreo in each section.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Sia said:

100% agree!

People like to say she looks lazy and bored here and I'm like "are you referring to Femme Fatale or Piece of Me"? I saw Piece of Me in Vegas and while she looked great, the passion and conviction just wasn't there.

To be honest, the difference between DWAD and Circus is the choreography but other than that, both are on par with each other.

Exactly! Omg I’m not alone 😩 that’s the only difference. She had less choreography, but she still demanding that stage with what she had. She was the same girl she always had been. After this tour she lost that 

• Haha 1
On 7/9/2022 at 8:12 AM, G-unit said:

Swap Boys with Toy Solidier

I WAS LITERALLY JUST THINKING ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

I'm collecting a bunch of footage to edit a DVD out of (I know so original :clownery_makeup_meme:) and I was thinking, "Dang, Toy Soldier would've literally so perfect for the Sound Off theme with Boys into IUSA, why boys? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

I get it if it's one of her faves, in which case GO OFF. But like... why every single tour? :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

On 7/10/2022 at 3:59 PM, Yuki said:

A tour she didn’t want to do a tour with the false promise that she’d be free after doing it . Being forced back on stage in tears after smelling w**d scares it would effect her being able to see her children ….. no this was not a good time for her period . But the opening and enterence was epic 

Geez, then let's just trash her entire career while we're at it?

Nobody seemed to care when she was being pushed and pushed to work for the first 5-6 years of her career were you?

Let it effing go already...who gives a crap if she wanted to be there or not. The point is that she was, she delivered and her fans were entertained because of it. You can't change the past....let...it.go....

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Sia said:

100% agree!

i experienced the opposit.

in berlin, 2009, during circus the whole show was constructed to distract from her many flaws. while in 2011 in cologne, she was really back. loving it and there was such an amazing atmosphere and mood in the crowd. and also she was on fire

On 7/11/2022 at 5:06 PM, Sia said:

Geez, then let's just trash her entire career while we're at it?

Nobody seemed to care when she was being pushed and pushed to work for the first 5-6 years of her career were you?

Let it effing go already...who gives a crap if she wanted to be there or not. The point is that she was, she delivered and her fans were entertained because of it. You can't change the past....let...it.go....

Who cares ? I care I go by her words ! Not my OPINION!

• Like 1

Overall a very underwhelming and sloppy tour. The stage layout was awkward hence why they couldn’t turn it into a DVD without it looking like a mess. Her hair was always so choppy. She looked distressed more than half the time (poor thing was being trafficked and needed a good break before being rushed to the stage). The choreography was all watered down hence why it was nicknamed the ‘Walkcus’ Tour. The show felt very inconsistent at times. The leotards she wore were all pretty tacky (not that it improved after). Lack of live vocals or pre-recorded ones. It’s insane how some of you suddenly think something is good when it’s really just nostalgia from the toxic late-2000s playing tricks with you. 

It was actually a beautiful show. The circus theme and atmosphere was beautiful and fun. Done in a very dark and artistic sensual way. 

It was edgy and a visual feast. Britney looked great. 

To me the femme Fatale tour was a sloppy mess that was like a cheap imitation of the circus tour. I have the DVD but never want to watch it.

The onyx hotel tour was great but the way they filmed it for the TV special and DVD sucked. Could have been much better.

DWAD was perfection. Thank God we have that.

Oops was great too, that was the first time I saw her live.

Basically the circus tour is a big missing piece of her career that we should have in DVD and it's a shame it's not been released. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block