19 hours ago, agustinmalandra said:

The redo of the song in this tour were EPIC. MATM/IAS4U were highlights

A crime that Gimme More wasn't performed.

A crime that we didn't have a professional recording

A crime.

The tour itself was a crime. It’s such a shame the majority of the Army will always associate this tour with the start of CON Era. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Piece of Me was an incredible performance.  So much symbolism.  Definitely my favorite part of the show.  Didn’t even require any choreography, just ferocity.

Also loved the Get Naked performance, Radar, and IUSA a LOT.  The Circus performance was an utter SPECTACULAR visual to watch live, tho I would’ve killed to see the MV choreography.

And of course a highlight was being there for the first night she did You Oughta Know - I’ve shared this before, but prior to the show a lot of us fans were sitting outside waiting to get in and we heard her do a sound check for YOK…but at the time we just thought they were playing the Alanis sing because it was so hard to hear clearly outside of the arena.

Changes I would’ve liked to see:

Swap Boys with Toy Solidier…the costume and military theme made perfect sense for TS, so I was, and still am, genuinely confused.

Womanizer was kind of disappointing, the wall of sparks at the end tho…:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

And I think she should’ve done Out From Under instead of Everytime - singing under an umbrella…it just kinda made sense in my head.  Other than that just some choreography tweaks could’ve made the show better, but imo it was an outstanding show.

• Love 4
On 7/9/2022 at 6:36 AM, Jayjukebox said:

She was such a. Terrible performer during this tour. I saw this tour and I was so disappointed ☹️ 

I wouldn't say she was TERRIBLE but I knew what to expect because I had seen the videos from the House Of Blues Tour. The choreo was pretty boring because she spent her whole time running back and forth up and down the stage. 

BTW - if thats you in your AVI, LAWD JESUS you are hot. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

I'll say this, I've actually been to every Britney tour since the 'Crazy 2k Tour' in 1999, with the exception of Onyx Hotel since she cancelled before it got to my city. Despite seeing her in her prime during DWAD, Circus is by far my favorite. I just loved the theatrics, the mixes, the song choices, etc. It was just was FUN!

These are videos from the Dallas show I saw…

• Love 4

It was the first time I had ever seen her. Id avoided ALL videos of it so it was a surprise and it was funny because I was filming the stage SHAKING like a leaf waiting for her to pop out, not realizing she doesnt actually come out of the stage and was already half way down from the roof lmao. Piece of me was my fave part.

• Love 1

There is a clip of her SLAYING on the stri*per pole - I can’t find it, but I must’ve watched it 500 times in a row when it was posted back in 2009/2010, and my Britney standom was really taking off at that time. 

I’m sure somebody must know what vid I’m referring too? (I hope so, I’m gonna watch it 500 more times if someone does reply with the link :) )

• Love 2

A tour she didn’t want to do a tour with the false promise that she’d be free after doing it . Being forced back on stage in tears after smelling w**d scares it would effect her being able to see her children ….. no this was not a good time for her period . But the opening and enterence was epic 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Yuki said:

A tour she didn’t want to do a tour with the false promise that she’d be free after doing it . Being forced back on stage in tears after smelling w**d scares it would effect her being able to see her children ….. no this was not a good time for her period . But the opening and enterence was epic 

Second usa leg was perfect and britney really was fierce with confidence, high energy and her stage charisma was still there..

1 hour ago, 76th Rockafella Xmas said:

There is a clip of her SLAYING on the stri*per pole - I can’t find it, but I must’ve watched it 500 times in a row when it was posted back in 2009/2010, and my Britney standom was really taking off at that time. 

I’m sure somebody must know what vid I’m referring too? (I hope so, I’m gonna watch it 500 more times if someone does reply with the link :) )

• Love 1

I was watching the whole concert at madison square garden on youtube last week and i wanted to make a thread about the tour!!!!

we were all complaining how she wasnt exactly dancing at all but when i watched it now, her groove, her passion and the fire was still there!!! It was really a greaaaat show! Yes she was half assing the dance moves but she looked so graceful than her stiff dancing  in POM 🙈

• Love 4

I think Circus Tour would've been the best tour if we had Britney in her prime. It's really well put together. 

But I have mixed feelings about it. I follow this whole tour online and I remember being disappointed with her performance. It was the first tour where she was not Britney anymore. We, as fans, were used to pick the few live vocals to defend Britney, but after this tour we also started to pick specific dance moves, anything that resemble her prime. 

Till this day I wonder what happened. Could be the forced ***** or the whole abuse she was put on, but TBH she already wasn't herself during House of Blues and that was before conservatorship. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block