Britney Spears to perform at the Super Bowl with Iggy Azalea and Madonna next year? | UPDATE: This Is False

Iggy? Sorry, that just makes it totally unbelievable. Like maybe Iggy and Britney are on good terms… but it’s not like she came to the wedding, she’s not a legend, she was more like a flash in the pan. Don’t get me wrong I still like Iggy, Posh Spice was one of my favorite songs of 2021… but it just doesn’t add up. Also… 3 blonde white woman? People would definitely criticize, Im not, but whoever this “team” is hopefully there’s someone around her smart enough to see that. And what they’re gonna do Pretty Girls? I like it that song, but most of the fan base doesn’t even like it, much less do the gp know/like it. 

I’d love to see Britney do the Super Bowl, but I think next year is too soon and people are getting their hopes up. I feel like people spend spend months, if not a full year getting ready for the super bowl, and it’s not like we’ve seen her hitting up a dance studio. Idk. 

I’ve always hoped if Britney did the super bowl Madonna, Janet, and Xtina would be her guest appearances (and those aren’t even my personal faves, just the people that make the most sense and would make the most impact. Although now I kinda think it should be Janet, Xtina and someone from the younger generation like Selena, Miley or Ariana since we know they all love and praise her? I’d also love to see Rihanna, Gaga, or Beyonce.  

Either way, I really don’t think there’s any chance she’ll do it in 2023. This rumor happens every year 

3 hours ago, Take it again said:

A very un educated answer. Britney & her fans have been connected since forever. Her fans were by her side always. Not to forget the last movement that happened.. & of course through 2006/7. I guess Ure a new fan so I won’t go into details! Back to my post. Yes, HER FANS do deserve a great comeback. No doubt! 

edit: I just checked! You joined in 2021.. ya I understand why Ure so bitter about “her fans deserves a great comeback” whether you like it or not Britney will always feed on her fan base and vice versa. 

no. you deserve nothing fatty. don’t support someone just because you expect something in return. stay unfed you glutton lmao.

your registration date is also 2021. who cares. it proves nothing. the way you keep digging that hole. get that cardio

3 minutes ago, neko said:

no. you deserve nothing fatty. don’t support someone just because you expect something in return. stay unfed you glutton lmao.

What the actual ****. Of course we’re thirsty for more Britney, always will be, that’s why we’re on a Britney forum. I’m not gonna lower myself to drag you, I’m just gonna report you instead.

Don’t body shame or attack someone, even if you can’t see the person. You’re a bully, you don’t belong here, you’re not welcome here and we don’t claim you :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

What the actual ****. Of course we’re thirsty for more Britney, always will be, that’s why we’re on a Britney forum. I’m not gonna lower myself to drag you, I’m just gonna report you instead.

Don’t body shame or attack someone, even if you can’t see the person. You’re a bully, you don’t belong here, you’re not welcome here and we don’t claim you :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

that’s c00l. britney isn’t your slave. no one said you shouldn’t be excited if something actually does pop up. vicky has said britney doesn’t want to do interviews at the moment, doubt performing in front of millions worldwide is on her agenda either. what i did post though is being against the notion of supporting someone and then expecting something in return. that person tried to say that just because they were “by her side” that they were owed a “comeback”. therefore they’re a gluttonous pig. they said themselves they don’t care if it’s a greedy mindset to have. so, i just happen to perceive them the way they claim they don’t care being perceived as. report me all you want, you’re just another glutton. 

6 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

The way y’all have blindly believed this and even are demanding what she does with this non existent show is cringey. 

Britney Online has debunked this as fan fiction, which is all this ever was. 

Not sure if what @PaMisMuchachas said was true or not, as stated, but the whole viral tweet came from a fan fiction made on a Brazilian forum, so all in all, this was a fake report.

9 hours ago, neko said:

that’s c00l. britney isn’t your slave. no one said you shouldn’t be excited if something actually does pop up. vicky has said britney doesn’t want to do interviews at the moment, doubt performing in front of millions worldwide is on her agenda either. what i did post though is being against the notion of supporting someone and then expecting something in return. that person tried to say that just because they were “by her side” that they were owed a “comeback”. therefore they’re a gluttonous pig. they said themselves they don’t care if it’s a greedy mindset to have. so, i just happen to perceive them the way they claim they don’t care being perceived as. report me all you want, you’re just another glutton. 

I never said I deserved new Britney, and I never said I agreed with the comment, I said we’re all thirsty for Britney and always will be.

My issue was with the way you responded, and by the looks of your previous comments you enjoy talking very badly about others. Maybe you get enjoyment out of it :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block