Britney Spears to perform at the Super Bowl with Iggy Azalea and Madonna next year? | UPDATE: This Is False

I love Madonna and Iggy but I wish she'd invite someone that actually charts nowadays. But knowing britney first this isn't true, 2nd we would get a super bowl full of songs the GP doesn't care about like Breathe on Me or ILRNR and not even a second of her iconic songs like oops baby or gimme more, and that would stress me out so much. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, G-unit said:

What an amazing platform to make a return, but I sincerely doubt there is any merit to this.  And Brit if you’re reading this, don’t do Pretty Girls if you headline the Super Bowl, babe. 

Pretty gurls is iconic how you dare :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I know this won't happen but I hope Iggy and Madonna would be guests and not co-headliners. I wouldn't mind Madonna and her on MATM and with Iggy I think Pretty Girls is a really good song, but I wouldn't want to hear it at the Superbowl as POM or Overprotected would be better choices imo.

42 minutes ago, Richie said:

I love Madonna and Iggy but I wish she'd invite someone that actually charts nowadays. But knowing britney first this isn't true, 2nd we would get a super bowl full of songs the GP doesn't care about like Breathe on Me or ILRNR and not even a second of her iconic songs like oops baby or gimme more, and that would stress me out so much. 

If Britney did something like (in no order) Oveprotected, My Prerogative, Break the Ice, Touch of My Hand, Breathe on Me, Love Me Down, Liar, and Get Back then say goodnight and left the stage I could die of happiness! 

6 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

OMG how did I forget blackout! My favourite album of all time. Flop fan moment.

She needs to open with Gimme More, transition into work *****, then do the classics towards the end of the show like Baby etc

Gimme More/Work ***** remix

Freakshow

Slave

Like a Virgin with Madonna

Baby

Oops

TTWE Remix

Womanizer

Circus

Toxic

Put Piece of Me instead of freakshow and it’s perfect tbh.

Guys Britney is writing a book and she is done for the foreseeable future. Multiple, multiple years to come. And don’t even be surprised if she ends up ultimately not even wanting to put it out (though I think she probably wants it out there based on all the insta journal entries). The point is, Britney has said she hates the industry and wants to sit pretty for a VERY VERY long time — Vicky is saying she has no interest in interviews, Sam is literally doing them without her. She’s done. I know it’s hard to accept and it is very sad but our only option is to accept it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block