Britney Spears to perform at the Super Bowl with Iggy Azalea and Madonna next year? | UPDATE: This Is False

1 hour ago, Duff Man said:

Sounds awful tbh.. thats basically her POM list.. surely she doesnt have to constantly perform her old hits 

. She prefers her new stuff.. so do i.. 

The songs you picked are like her most obvious.. for something like the superbowl we want something fresh..something BIG ..something we are not expecting.. 

The way 'hold it against me' starts FF tour with the music at the end as she leaves the stage  is the way she should end the performance 

She had so many un performed tracks

..its not 2005 anymore 

But that’s what the GP knows! It’s meant to be a medley of hits. You want banger after banger to excite the crowd. 

BRITNEY GET BRIAN FRIEDMAN. If this is true then what a way to comeback. If Britney wants to comeback. She needs to comeback strong, take that crown, polish it, wear it and shove it up her family’s ***. Britney is a pop royalty. She can’t do a normal show. She will also show the whole world that she’s coming back on her terms & can still kill it. Tbh her fans deserves a great comeback. I don’t care if I sound greedy but that’s a fact. Britney needs to kill it she’s still young & can be on top of her game. I also think she needs to show the new generation who she really is. A dancer. An awesome artist and much more.. 

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, Take it again said:

BRITNEY GET BRIAN FRIEDMAN. If this is true then what a way to comeback. If Britney wants to comeback. She needs to comeback strong, take that crown, polish it, wear it and shove it up her family’s ***. Britney is a pop royalty. She can’t do a normal show. She will also show the whole world that she’s coming back on her terms & can still kill it. Tbh her fans deserves a great comeback. I don’t care if I sound greedy but that’s a fact. Britney needs to kill it she’s still young & can be on top of her game. I also think she needs to show the new generation who she really is. A dancer. An awesome artist and much more.. 

her fans deserve jack sh.it. sitting on your phone or pc on a forum reading about a famous person doesn’t constitute reimbursement. 

2 hours ago, tobstar73 said:

But that’s what the GP knows! It’s meant to be a medley of hits. You want banger after banger to excite the crowd. 

Shes got a huge fan base..it doesn't have to be a medley of the obvious hits..

Also the SB performance should be a way to promote her new career.. not just easy crowd pleasers ...

Most of the gp would rather an song like radar or seal it with a kiss..or something from glory.. they just dont know it

Most people especially nowadays arnt desperate to see another performance of oops bomt crazy lucky etc..especially at the SB..

Britney is more than a nostalgia act.. POM was a celebration of hits.. moving forward needs to be about her right now and her new vibes.. securing new fans 

18 hours ago, Caleb Ellis said:

Apparently Britney Spears’ team have be negotiating with NFL executives for Britney to perform at the 2023 SuperBowl Show.

According to the ‘insider’ fka Twitter, Britney demanded Madonna and Iggy Azalea at halftime. 

Can someone tell me if this is were the news are coming from? Aside of the info from @PaMisMuchachas? Because I've seen lots of more "information" all over Twitter, including that:

• The book is out in December 2nd?
  • Details on the book?
  • Britney doesn't want to do it with Xtina?

EDIT: Ok, apparently all of the other details come from a Brazilian forum and they're fake.

2 hours ago, neko said:

her fans deserve jack sh.it. sitting on your phone or pc on a forum reading about a famous person doesn’t constitute reimbursement. 

A very un educated answer. Britney & her fans have been connected since forever. Her fans were by her side always. Not to forget the last movement that happened.. & of course through 2006/7. I guess Ure a new fan so I won’t go into details! Back to my post. Yes, HER FANS do deserve a great comeback. No doubt! 

edit: I just checked! You joined in 2021.. ya I understand why Ure so bitter about “her fans deserves a great comeback” whether you like it or not Britney will always feed on her fan base and vice versa. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block