Baz Luhrmann (Moulin Rouge, The Great Gatsby) says there might be a surprise coming when asked about Britney and her connection with Elvis

I would only want a Britney movie if she has a say and whatnot.

I also would want her legal issues to be resolved and everyone in the conservatorship to also be held accountable and for justice to prevail.

However, I am not sure if I would want him to do it... Elvis isn't getting so-so, average reviews. His style is too flamboyant for Britney.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

There's a TOXIC mash-up included in the new Elvis movie, that's the so-called surprised. It was reported weeks ago :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Baz is a BIG Britney fan, he also included 'TOXIC' on his Broadway version of "Moulin Rouge" so I wouldn't be surprised if he wants to tell Britney's story in the future which could be EPIC :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

the rumor is Elvis’s Hound Dog mashed up with Toxic and Backstreet Boys. NGL, that seems like a challenge to get right. I wonder who did the mashup? That’s a lot of pressure because the songs are so iconic.

https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1616396/elvis-presley-movie-biopic-britney-spears-backstreet-boys-austin-butler

We literally do not need another britney/bsb match up

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block