Britney destroys her brother Bryan: Go **** your self Bryan! You were never invited to my wedding!

9 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I literally meant she’s far more hurt over the way they’ve treated her than what they’ve stolen from her.  No one said she was oblivious. 

we don't know that, and she ain't gonna talk about that now. although she did poke the financial hornet's nest by mentioning that interview

• Like 1
43 minutes ago, Oxic said:

I didn't know he posted this when the c-ship ended omg

that's not even his actual account, that only steals pictures from old posts of the authentic one :dead_falling_wig_dying:

but anyways, I think it's good that she clarifies the situation.

The only thing I feel bad about is that her relationship with Lexi, who has no blame in all this, is probably doomed forever. She really seemed to like that girl, even more than JL's children.

• Love 3
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods
45 minutes ago, applehead said:

Please post the vids of Madonna falling 3 times, brit. 

We need some new emotes! :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

44 minutes ago, Oxic said:

I didn't know he posted this when the c-ship ended omg

Pretty sure this isn’t his account, based on the fact Lynne doesn’t follow it. She does follow @/bryberlynn, though, which is private. 

17 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Idk y'all say that Bryan James Spears account is fake, but it's run by someone on team Bryan — the comments are off on that Britpendence post.

it's been proven false time after time but is still funny because it seems to have tried to paint Bryan in a good light and it has caused the opposite effect lol

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block