Britney destroys her brother Bryan: Go **** your self Bryan! You were never invited to my wedding!

What post is she referring to with the “happy Britdependence day.  Congrats Brit Brit!” part?

also this was better than ANY of her JL skull drags.  Like she literally scalped him, dragged him up his own a $ s hole and then threw him in front of a bus.  Then spit on him.  It takes a special kind of narcissist to PRETEND to have been invited to the wedding because you want people to think you’re the only family member she likes. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s telling how she harps on the fact that they restricted her of the fun things in life, and doesn’t bring up the fact that they were financially benefiting from her, says a lot. I hope she finds healing one day. 

Because she's always given them a lot of money

it's when she tried cutting contact with them that these disgusting devil spawns set her up to get trapped in that disgusting legal loophole

I hope every single one of them rots

• Love 5
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, G-unit said:

What post is she referring to with the “happy Britdependence day.  Congrats Brit Brit!” part?

also this was better than ANY of her JL skull drags.  Like she literally scalped him, dragged him up his own a $ s hole and then threw him in front of a bus.  Then spit on him.  It takes a special kind of narcissist to PRETEND to have been invited to the wedding because you want people to think you’re the only family member she likes. 

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
Just now, leviathan said:

maybe I’m reaching but I’m feeling like there has been a shift in her attitude; I think she really meant it when she said that she finally remember who she was

i think that wedding opened her eyes and made her see that there are people out there that respect her and value her.

she is ******* Britney Spears.

and I feel like she’s more in touch with herself every time.

I love the healing process :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 7

I love how she can finally just let all of this out . Imagine having to keep all of these feelings to yourself for a decade + !! I couldn’t do it !  And Britney do t feel bad I am 35 and can’t drink like I used to I’d be bed ridden hahaha. Your not the only one girl ;) we love you !

• Love 3
  • Like 3
3 minutes ago, leviathan said:

maybe I’m reaching but I’m feeling like there has been a shift in her attitude; I think she really meant it when she said that she finally remembered who she was

i think that wedding opened her eyes and made her see that there are people out there that respect her and value her.

she is ******* Britney Spears.

and I feel like she’s more in touch with herself every time.

Just this one, you talked for a thousand years.  🤍🤍🤍

• Love 3
59 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

It’s telling how she harps on the fact that they restricted her of the fun things in life, and doesn’t bring up the fact that they were financially benefiting from her, says a lot. I hope she finds healing one day. 

I understand what you're saying though...You would think she would also be angry about that, and she is, she has expressed how her family pretty much trafficked her and made her perform without rest even with a fever or not feeling well, because otherwise they would punish her with her kids. I just think that in great schemes of things, this is more hurtful, I mean they literally robbed her of life...The denied her a basic human right which is freedom. She couldn't do absolutely anything without Papa Colon approving. They spied on her phone. Had cameras and audio devices hidden in her house, including her bedroom. She wasn't allowed to change the cabinets in her house. She didn't have access to ANY of her money. She couldn't not use her cards, only the allowance that was given to her...While her entire family vacationed with her money, since as Bryan said, it was a family business. I think that money comes second place when you think of all the abuse she endured under the people that were supposed to love her the most.

• Love 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block