Britney Has A New Manager

If he was her manager, that would mean that he quit his job at CAA to do so. Before I see any other proof, I’ll assume that Vogue writer had mixed up agent and manager.

Talent agents are regulated in California - managers are not. If you work as an agent, you can’t be a manager because you’d be blurring boundaries.

All the other news sources call Cade Britney’s agent.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Sis, agents aren't only for actors. Music artists have agents too :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: that's who books their shows/appearances

That’s the point sis, she don’t need agents to find something..agents primary job is to find gigs, Manager primary job is to Manage artist’s schedule and gigs…may be I am wrong! But happy for her

too desperate for new music though

4 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

That’s the point sis, she don’t need agents to find something..agents primary job is to find gigs, Manager primary job is to Manage artist’s schedule and gigs…may be I am wrong! But happy for her

too desperate for new music though

2 hours ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

This must mean she IS NOT done with working entirely right? Why would she need a manager if she never would want to release something. 

Even if Britney never worked again, she would always need a manager. A superstar of her stature always has business matters to attend to even if she isn't currently working on new projects.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BlackoutITZ said:

Even if Britney never worked again, she would always need a manager. A superstar of her stature always has business matters to attend to even if she isn't currently working on new projects.

yeah plus there's everything else besides performing, like collecting royalties, or everything related to merch (the official website store is still up and running), if someone wants to contact her for some partnership, sponsorship, to make a cameo, to be invited to some event, etc,

Maybe they're different tasks for agents and managers, but in the end, whatever his title is, she'll always need something like that, even if she never performs or releases music again, even if it's just to decline interviews lol

Plus there's the book coming out later this year, and who knows what other things she may want to do in the future. Not everything is touring and making albums.

• Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block