Britney walked down the aisle on her own

I know a guy (gay) who was walked by his father to marry his husband. It’s more about having a loved one with you, so I don’t buy all the archaic comments. It’s not that black and white. For most people it’s just another way to involve your favorites.

especially on Britney’s third wedding though... Good for her for doing her. Her family are traitors.

2 minutes ago, Beachy said:

I know a guy (gay) who was walked by his father to marry his husband. It’s more about having a loved one with you, so I don’t buy all the archaic comments. It’s not that black and white. For most people it’s just another way to involve your favorites.

especially on Britney’s third wedding though... Good for her for doing her. Her family are traitors.

Third? U mean 2nd. 

A real powerful Queen. I already said this but Lioness fit her so well. Once again she's showing how authentic, strong and brave she is... She won't never let anybody or any situation prevent her to follow her goals and her dreams!!! She doesn't need anybody to achieve what she wants. They tried to break her but she always got up and fought for herself and still believe in fairy tales, God and humanity! She's a true angel with an incredible strengh! So proud and so happy for her!!!

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah I hate seeing them refer to him as such everywhere. Like, it's not even like they had a relationship at any point like boyfriend and girlfriend or something. And they didn't divorce, it was annulled as you say.

I totally get this viewpoint, and I know you’re not responding to me lol but my point earlier was this is her third wedding, annulment or not I was just speaking on a technicality. 

• Like 1
On 6/11/2022 at 1:28 AM, Slayer said:

He wasn't deserving of walking her down.

I think it's more powerful to know she walked on her own, she's basically been on her own this whole time until she met Sam. She's fought so hard to get where she is today so I love that she owned it and said I don't need any man to walk me down the aisle, I'm happy to do it on my own.

It makes me teary I’m not joking :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad: she’s been through so much and such a strong person, it’s surreal. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block