Britney walked down the aisle on her own

On 6/10/2022 at 6:31 PM, Alio said:

Tell me this is how she walked !!

toxic britney spears GIF

Stronger Music Video GIF by Britney Spears

Delusional.  This is a character.  The real woman walked down the aisle alone without any of her family to witness, not even her own children attended her wedding.  And the only 'friends' in sight are a bunch of celebrities she barely knows and who we didn't hear a peep from when she was going through her darkest hours.  Heartbreaking.

• Like 1
On 6/10/2022 at 6:31 PM, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I am legitimately SO proud of her and so in awe of the woman she is :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Britney has always been strong and resilient and that’s why they were never able to break her. She owned the night. 

This. I've been guilty of doubting her myself at times ngl...but the power in her walking down that aisle alone, taking her freedom and right to marriage is so fxcking powerful. Everything seems to be on her terms and she's embracing it - it's SO nice to see. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, handmedown said:

Delusional.  This is a character.  The real woman walked down the aisle alone without any of her family to witness, not even her own children attended her wedding.  And the only 'friends' in sight are a bunch of celebrities she barely knows and who we didn't hear a peep from when she was going through her darkest hours.  Heartbreaking.

I'm pretty sure it was a joke. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Chill. Nothing heartbreaking about walking down the aisle alone, it's inspiring and empowering.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, handmedown said:

I Dont Get It Over My Head GIF by Lil Jon

3 hours ago, kasavas said:

I'm pretty sure it was a joke. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Chill. Nothing heartbreaking about walking down the aisle alone, it's inspiring and empowering.

Thank you :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block