BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

So so incredibly happy for Britney and Sam :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Im going to catch up with the thread later but I’m SO happy she didn’t get papped in her dress, im so glad she had that privacy! I’m sure there was a strict rule to guests not to post anything, hopefully Britney and Sam will post soon and so will the guests :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

Ahh I hope she had the most magical wedding!

• Love 6

Congratulations for Britney and Sam ❤️❤️❤️

I am so happy for them , especially as Sam always says it should have happened years ago already 💍

Hopefully,soon their family will even grow bigger and Britney will get her dream daughter🤰👶🤱

All the best to Mrs and Mr Ashgari!!!🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

• Love 4

I’m really happy for Britney. It’s been clear to see that she’s wanted this for some time and aside from that hillbilly breaking into her house, I’m glad to see she was able to have a peaceful and private day. It’s sad that her boys weren’t there, but it’s not our place to judge the situation and I hope she had a nice day. Paris looked beautiful. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block