BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

Just now, zone said:

Same for Paris

I mean that was kind of expected since Paris even said they had dinner before britney was free and now she even visited her house but yeah it IS exciting to see them reunited. There's something so fascinating of thinking of britney interacting with other celebrities outside of just business 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Can't wait to see Selena as well... it's so crazy tho because they clearly admire each other but you woldn't think she'd be the one invited to the wedding lol. Also Miley deserved an invitation she's supported britney so much </3 I wish britney liked miley as much as she likes her lol 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was wondering if Vogue or anything similar covers events like this. Maybe not the event itself, but like a photo session of Britney and Sam

I have the feeling Donatella has something prepared to show the dress somewhere. I would be surprised if she traveled to visit Britney and created the dress just for the party. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Darec said:

A separate source, close to Sam, tells E! News, "Britney expressed she's a bit shaken up after the incident that happened," adding that she wanted everything "to feel like a fairytale" on her wedding day. 

"Britney and Sam spent majority of the day apart but once he heard about Jason, he wanted to console Britney," the second source explains. "He's always making sure he is there for her and is very supportive. They have both expressed that they are excited to have this special moment and to make their love official."

https://www.eonline.com/news/1334111/britney-spears-shaken-up-after-jason-alexander-s-arrest-on-wedding-day?cmpid=social&content=organic&medium=link-post&source=twitter-enews

That's so sweet omg my heart 🥺🥺🥺

• Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block