BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

22 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

She was probably so emotional that day that her makeup would have opened her up for criticism. I’m glad she didn’t show her face, as she shouldn’t. People ridicule  her appearance so horribly. 

I think she just genuinely didn't want paps to get the money shot and didn't want to give them what they wanted.

• Love 1

Omg, yesterday I had a meltdown over her children but right now I’m so so so so happy for my Britney, my crush and my forever muse. Congratulations to my Monalisa, to the best pop star ever! This is a story that require some champagne so Imma call my best F to celebrate it! CHEERS BICHES *waiting for Puppy giving me WP tho* :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

Imagine Britney in a beautiful white dress wearing a raccoon make up. I would DYEEEEEEE BYEEEE :roxxy:

• Love 5

Congrats to Britney!!

Just the idea of her marrying is already crazy but my gawd so many stories yesterday, I swear there's no other fan base that goes through such a rollercoaster of emotions in 24 hs!! The news coming out of the blue, her children not attending, the unconfirmed guests, that PSYCHO breaking into her house, the aerial pictures, her arriving in a freaking tent, Madonna suddenly looking better than in all her photoshopped Instagram pictures... We will have such high blood pressure when we're all older :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 5
  • Like 2

She looks gorgeous! The Vogue article was pretty brief and had more info on her outfit changes. I knew we could see a black dress if you looked closely enough at the pics! 

After the ceremony, it was time to celebrate. At the party, Britney changed into three more looks. A black mini dress was followed by a two-toned outfit, and finally, a red mini dress, all by Versace. Contemporary Catering created the couple’s citrus blossom cake and the music was by DJ Albert.

https://www.vogue.com/slideshow/britney-spears-sam-asghari-intimate-at-home-wedding

I’m so hungry for information that I honestly want moar! 😫. But I’m glad we have some insight from them with some privacy for them too 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block