BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

20 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I still have my doubts… He did that podcast where called the conservatorship a great business for the family. 

Exactly, that interview is horrendous. "The podcast host asked if Bryan had seen anything concerning or signs that she is held against her will. “Every day,” he said with a laugh. “I’m joking. The women in this family are very strong-minded and have their own opinion, and they want to do what they want to do. As much as I admire that, as a guy, being one of two guys in this entire family, it kind of sucks, man.” 

Terrible. "Every day" and Britney suffering so bad after being on that jail for 4 months. Lunatics.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods

I’m kind of afraid to ask but do we have evidence that Britney and Bryan have mended their relationship? Or have evidence to the contrary?

I know Bryan questionably ran the Britney brand in the early part of her career and was around when the conservatorship was established, and obviously blew his cover with that podcast interview from a few years ago. So obviously he is not innocent and has a lot to be held accountable to… but it also seems like we don’t know what the status of their relationship is?

It’s clear where things stand with Jamie Lou, Colon Spears, and Gretchen Spears… but I feel like Britney hasn’t dragged Bryan like the others? Unless I missed an IG post where she names him specifically. I’m also aware that she has named things her entire family has done, which obviously includes Bryan…

Anyway sorry for the rambling question!

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4

If this is true, the first thing we AREN'T going to do is start shaming Britney or talking **** about who was and/or wasn’t invited or an in attendance. That’s none of our business, and they are HER relationships. Like y’all are already ready to jump over Bryan like it’s her brother can you all stfu we don’t know their relationships, y’all are so dense like many things can be true at once and relationships like that are so complex? 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

If this is true, the first thing we AREN'T going to do is start shaming Britney or talking **** about who was and/or wasn’t invited or an in attendance. That’s none of our business, and they are HER relationships. Like y’all are already ready to jump over Bryan like it’s her brother can you all stfu we don’t know their relationships, y’all are so dense like many things can be true at once and relationships like that are so complex? 

it’s more about questioning the authenticity of the rumor.

1 hour ago, SavunTer said:

Bryan is the only trustworthy family member she has..

The Simpsons Cartoon GIF

He became her conservator, and defended the conservatorship multiple times, and made Britney look stupid saying things like if she isnt in a conservatorship, how will she make an appointment to a restaurant lol

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, ToxicMadness said:

Britney and Sam are reportedly getting married on Thursday!

According to unnamed sources via TMZ, the intimate ceremony will take place in front of a guest list of about 100 people. Britney's brother Bryan is attending, but her dad Jamie, mom Lynne and sister Jamie Lynn will not be there. 

The sources added it's unclear at the moment who will walk Britney down the aisle. 

Britney said she will be wearing a dress designed by Donatella Versace. sambrrr.jpg.0a2d43ba4ef8abafeee6a685c5fdc539.jpg

Stay tuned!

if Bryan is present, which would be strange since he had put his nose in the tutelage for a while, he will accompany Britney to the altar or Britney will arrive alone.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block