BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Me too! I kept receiving an error message that said the "theme" was out of date. I couldn't move past that page on any browser! 

I thought I'd been banned tbh. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Same here! Now I know how (temporarily or otherwise) banned members feel! :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Just now, Brat said:

This sounds like it could replace the intro of Break the Ice :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

My debut single Slay the Ice is coming to snatch wigs this summer! :qtbrit_britney_2015_smile_happy: First performance will be Britney and Sam’s first dance! :OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: It’s such an honor! :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
1 minute ago, handmedown said:

Her lawyer walking her down the isle is a very depressing idea.  I really hope Britney's family/friendship situation is better than that.

I get what you're saying, but at the same time it's unlikely she'd be getting married if he didn't enter her life. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Me too! I kept receiving an error message that said the "theme" was out of date. I couldn't move past that page on any browser! 

I thought I'd been banned tbh. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Not me also getting this, panicking and sending support message to the staff like tha addicted clown I am :clownery_makeup_meme:

But I so hope this news is true. Britney deserves happiness. It feels so good to see her living her best live again just only months after being freed :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

Not me also getting this, panicking and sending support message to the staff like tha addicted clown I am :clownery_makeup_meme:

But I so hope this news is true. Britney deserves happiness. It feels so good to see her living her best live again just only months after being freed :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

You're not alone. I was one step away from messaging Jordan on instagram :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block