BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

I predict they are getting married in a resort. :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

Extravagant white gown with silver accents. Britney has her hair down wavy.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Her makeup is natural. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

Sam is wearing a black Versace suit - cotton. He looks ****.

Pink hydrangea flowers everywhere.

Sam's sister will be there. Cade will be there. Paris will be there. Bryan and his baby momma will be there. 

• Love 2

Bryan has been invited? :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

The top cop who was mismanaging her finances from 2003 to 2009.

At the beginning of Cship, Bryan started transferring Britney's estate from her trust into their father's hands. That is, without Bryan's help, James, LMT and Larry would not have succeeded in taking over Britney's assets.

Also let's not forget his pro-Cship podcast interview as well - "Cship was good for the family".

-

For some reason, Bryan's protected by team con.

• Love 2
  • Like 7

Not that I believe this but if she actually decided to invite Bryan and even forgave him and not the others, she'd have her own reasons to do it.

He gave that interview years ago and that's kind of all we know about him, there's years of possible conversations between them since then that we don't know anything about. I don't like the guy any more than you do but brothers and sisters can talk, clear the air, regret things they said and even change their attitude, and people can forgive. I choose to respect her decisions because I know life is complicated and families are complicated and misdeeds are sometimes forgiven.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block