BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

This is exciting! I’d hope her boys walk her down the aisle and definitely attend!

If Bryan really is invited, that’s interesting considering that podcast interview he did. But she can patch things up with who she wishes, of course. I trust her judgement. 

I hope Brit and Sam share professional pics on Insta! Sucks that this news leaked. I’ll bet Brit will have something to say about the papa and helicopters swirling. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

I had trouble logging in this morning, but I’m here whether y’all want me to be or not! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I literally can’t believe our queen is getting married! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Me too! I kept receiving an error message that said the "theme" was out of date. I couldn't move past that page on any browser! 

I thought I'd been banned tbh. :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 4
38 minutes ago, Slayer said:

:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Or if Rosengart does :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Actually it could be Cade :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Hopefully not her brother but I’d kinda get it if Britney wanted family to.

Her lawyer walking her down the isle is a very depressing idea.  I really hope Britney's family/friendship situation is better than that.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block