BRITNEY AND SAM ARE MARRIED!

2 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

sam looks kinda mad??and he’s tone is kinda passive aggressive but maybe he is mad that details were leaked last minute..can’t blame him

I'd be pissed too, getting married on their own property seemed like her ultimate goal for the utmost privacy.

I guess paps are usually outside Britney's gated community and saw all the people come in to set up and then gaged the wedding was happening.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'd be pissed too, getting married on their own property seemed like her ultimate goal for the utmost privacy.

I guess paps are usually outside Britney's gated community and saw all the people come in to set up and then gaged the wedding was happening.

exactly, they tried to have the most private wedding and still paps found out about it, i bet he is pissed af and literally as he should 

Just now, xkhingx said:

exactly, they tried to have the most private wedding and still paps found out about it, i bet he is pissed af and literally as he should 

I hope Britney doesn't let it get to her, I can imagine it annoying her. As i'm guessing she was going to walk out on the grass to enter the venue - i'd hate her to feel awkward walking with helicopters above her 'ruining' the moment for her!

• Love 3

OMG it's actually happening! It sucks the details got released but they're smart doing it at home where paps can't get close. 

Wishing Brit and Sam a lifetime of happiness, this is the beginning of the rest of their lives! I hope she chooses to share some pics with us!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, lemonbaby said:

Do yall think celebrities like paris hilton, donatella etc will be there? Also are we sure it’s today? In the video it looks like the builders are still setting it all up I don’t think they’d do that on the day of the wedding but idk lmao

I think Paris and Donatella will be there!

• Love 2
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, lemonbaby said:

Do yall think celebrities like paris hilton, donatella etc will be there? Also are we sure it’s today? In the video it looks like the builders are still setting it all up I don’t think they’d do that on the day of the wedding but idk lmao

It's like 5.45 am in LA so I'm assuming that video was taken yesterday?

It's probably safe to say Donatella will be there as she designed the dress and they seem to have rekindled their friendship. I'd be surprised if Paris wasn't there as well.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, b42ad said:

It's like 5.45 am in LA so I'm assuming that video was taken yesterday?

It's probably safe to say Donatella will be there as she designed the dress and they seem to have rekindled their friendship. I'd be surprised if Paris wasn't there as well.

Oh of courseeee I live in Europe so I kinda forgot about the timezones lol but yeah youre definitely right

• Love 1

Britney Spears and Sam Asghari are set to say their "I dos" today. 

The music superstar, 40, and the actor and fitness trainer, 28, will marry in Los Angeles on Thursday, multiple sources tell PEOPLE, in a fairly intimate wedding attended by around 60 guests of those in their close circle. 

For their special day, Spears will don a dress by famed fashion house Versace, insiders say.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Slayer said:

I would DIE if we were lucky enough for Britney and/or Sam to share professional photos from the day :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I know right?! After everything she's been through over the past 15 years I'm going to be a MESS seeing her living her happily ever after

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block