Britney: Clarkson... "I don’t forget" … don’t you just wish she would say she’s kidding ???

2 minutes ago, Derrick said:

Apologize for what? She didn’t say anything cruel or wrong.

She did. She had no idea what traumas Britney was going through at that time, it was not her place to speak on it. Joking or not. How would Kelly feel if someone was making jokes about her divorce and her gold digging husband who allegedly stole millions from her. Just saying.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, jordeezy said:

IDC how sweet Kelly is...so many shady things were done around her to secure her success and she just blames American Idol. Brit knows something we don't 

Sure Jan, Kelly got effed over by her own record label several times. 

Bringing Luke in the picture and releasing that single, releasing the Ryan tedder copy already gone as last single despite halo charting half a year ago and so on.

Guess Kelly was at the right place in the right time to get what she has now.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Prince Ali said:

next thing we'll see she will drag Zoe Saldana :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

let it go Britney.. focus on people who really hurt you - your father, Lou and the rest.. not people who said something 15 years ago not knowing what was going on but then had your back...:parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

The fact that she hasn’t said boo about Larry and Adam Leber but goes after…Kelly Clarkson and Christina Aguilera ? :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

She mentions Kelly with a quote and then bullying. It’s fair for people to assume she is calling Kelly a bully.

the quote she used wasn’t even her being a bully, it was her making light of two radio Djs trying to her another artist to call her “crazy” and she didn’t do that and she never did. She always justified what Britney was doing with something cool or positive. 

When people called her crazy for shaving her head she said “dang she still looks ****!” Like she could easily have jumped on the Britney hate train and never did.

• Love 3
  • Like 5
On 6/8/2022 at 11:45 AM, Avenger said:

Britney is clearly revisiting things and watching old clips, the thing is that if Britney is throwing shade at Kelly then Brit just needs some more research before blasting good people. Kelly has always been supportive of her, I just feel that the way 13 years has been robbed from her she clearly missing on a lot. 

I am not saying she needs a team or anything but a PR can help her, perspective never hurts. 

Britney has a PR team, the same one that was hired during the Cship - PR firm Rogers & Cowan, and her publicist is still Jeff Raymond, i.e. the same dude who was actively working against B during FreeBritney.

Carlo said that Jeff called to his previous job and demanded for Carlo to be fired, and it happened after Carlo tweeted a story about a selfie with Britney and captioned it with FreeBritney hashtag

She also has the same social media team - Crowd Surf and Cassie Petrey, i.e. again tha same people who actively worked against B during Free Britney. And it's obvious that B still doesn't post anything directly, she sends material to her social media team for them to post. So her posts still go through the approval stage before they are published on her IG page. Why this particular post was greenlit, everyone can answer for themselves.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Just now, DuranDuran said:

Britney has a PR team, the same one that was hired during the Cship - PR firm Rogers & Cowan, and her publicist is still Jeff Raymond, i.e. the same dude who was actively working against B during FreeBritney.

Carlo said that Jeff called to his previous job and demanded for Carlo to be fired, and it happened after Carlo tweeted a story about a selfie with Britney and captioned it with FreeBritney hashtag

She also has the same social media team - Crowd Surf and Cassie Petrey, i.e. again tha same people who actively worked against B during Free Britney. And it's obvious that B still doesn't post anything directly, she sends material to her social media team for them to post. So her posts still go through the approval stage before they are published on her IG page. Why this particular post was greenlit, everyone can answer for themselves.

I know all this, and I meant new team! 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block