Britney: Clarkson... "I don’t forget" … don’t you just wish she would say she’s kidding ???

I saw that video today. Kelly was asked about Blackout in 2007 and when talking about Britney and everything that went down during that time, she said something like « Don’t you just wish she would say she’s kidding? »

Britney is obviously referring to that but this is from 2007 like I said. Kelly has been very supportive of her.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

And who the f you are to call out Britney? She is calling out people cause she know a lot more than you

She’s referencing a comment from a video from 2007 where Kelly was supportive even then and to this day. Britney only seems to react to the most alarmist part of a statement with no context or background to it. Ooh well

• Love 3
  • Like 2
22 minutes ago, Bingjmljr said:

I don’t think I like Britney Spears anymore. Wish her the best.

Because she is taking no **** anymore?

Sure, I am not happy to see her bashing people who supported her so much like Kelly instead of dragging people like Katy Perry into the pits of hell, but she has her reasons we all know of.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

She’s referencing a comment from a video from 2007 where Kelly was supportive even then and to this day. Britney only seems to react to the most alarmist part of a statement with no context or background to it. Ooh well

Or people are overreacting to her posts and being alarmists themselves 🤔 

if you want to read into everything she posts and come to dramatic conclusions, that’s your prerogative. 

she didn’t say anything negative about Clarkson. And if she was referencing her comments from 2007, she’s just making a point. It’s easy to think she was kidding then to accept the fact that she was in pain and being bullied. No shade, just sharing her perspective on how people reacted 

• Love 3
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block