Britney: Clarkson... "I don’t forget" … don’t you just wish she would say she’s kidding ???

1 hour ago, therealcassie said:

I work for this morning show (been an Exhale fan and lurker on here for years but never commented...). This was our interview from January 2008 on Q100 (now Q997) and that clip going around leaves out a lot of context. Kelly actually says she loves Britney's album and that when she's met Brit, Brit has been "super cool" to her.  When you watch the longer clips, you can tell Kelly isn't throwing shade but is actually totally team Britney.

This. People AND Britney love to take out of context statements and make them into something else. She needs to give it a rest. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

People AND Britney love to take out of context statements and make them into something else. She needs to give it a rest. 

But didn't you do the same? You took the post on her IG out of context and interpreted it your way. It is not clear whether it was actually a shade to Kelly.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
On 6/7/2022 at 11:22 PM, Derrick said:

I hope she isn’t shading Kelly because during a time when everyone was against her Kelly has always said kind things. Britney needs to stop watching out of context videos and do some research before she blasts GOOD women in the business. 

Yeah, I don't think that's bullying and I don't think Kelly in that interview was kicking her while she was down. I think Brit is sensitive about anyone talking about her vulnerable moments or talking about her in general. So anything that seems remotely shady, she'll take it as such. 

2 hours ago, therealcassie said:

I work for this morning show (been an Exhale fan and lurker on here for years but never commented...). This was our interview from January 2008 on Q100 (now Q997) and that clip going around leaves out a lot of context. Kelly actually says she loves Britney's album and that when she's met Brit, Brit has been "super cool" to her.  When you watch the longer clips, you can tell Kelly isn't throwing shade but is actually totally team Britney.

Ohhh. You're Cassie Cassie!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, therealcassie said:

I do believe Kelly was not malicious, yet I do see why Britney would take it the wrong way, and there's no need to take anything out of context.

By saying that wouldn't it be funny if she said "just kidding" she's implying that everything going on with Britney at the time was indeed bad, or something to be ashamed, or her fault, etc. And even worse, the insinuation that she was doing it for the press as if it was a stunt to promote Blackout, when for Britney it was truly a difficult time in her life. 

She could've left it at "I only watch movies" and say she had no idea about what they were talking about, but instead decided to be funny. 

Again, I do believe Kelly really loves Britney and she didn't mean to be rude, and that was her attempt to escape joining the bullying, but at the same time, without extrapolating or taking anything out of context, I can see why Britney wouldn't like these comments either. 

Britney is not being mean on her caption either, she's just replying to a comment done about her. She may have seen the video popping out recently, but who tells us she didn't hear these comments back then when they happened too (which is actually what she's implying by "I don't forget"). 

• Love 2
On 6/8/2022 at 12:09 AM, Sourab Patodi said:

And who the f you are to call out Britney? She is calling out people cause she know a lot more than you

And who are you to say she needs to? Especially when she clearly didn’t watch the WHOLE CLIP. Same stunt she pulled with Xtina. The conservatorship/freedom excuse isn’t gonna work. She’ll still be held accountable whether you like it or not. She had the whole internet on her side now her antics are starting to annoy everyone.  

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I do believe Kelly was not malicious, yet I do see why Britney would take it the wrong way, and there's no need to take anything out of context.

By saying that wouldn't it be funny if she said "just kidding" she's implying that everything going on with Britney at the time was indeed bad, or something to be ashamed, or her fault, etc. And even worse, the insinuation that she was doing it for the press as if it was a stunt to promote Blackout, when for Britney it was truly a difficult time in her life. 

She could've left it at "I only watch movies" and say she had no idea about what they were talking about, but instead decided to be funny. 

Again, I do believe Kelly really loves Britney and she didn't mean to be rude, and that was her attempt to escape joining the bullying, but at the same time, without extrapolating or taking anything out of context, I can see why Britney wouldn't like these comments either. 

Britney is not being mean on her caption either, she's just replying to a comment done about her. She may have seen the video popping out recently, but who tells us she didn't hear these comments back then when they happened too (which is actually what she's implying by "I don't forget"). 

This. All these people talking badly about Britney but I’m sure if they were going through challenging times they would not take kindly to anyone making light of their situation, no matter the intent. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Phonography423 said:

And who are you to say she needs to? Especially when she clearly didn’t watch the WHOLE CLIP. Same stunt she pulled with Xtina. The conservatorship/freedom excuse isn’t gonna work. She’ll still be held accountable whether you like it or not. She had the whole internet on her side now her antics are starting to annoy everyone.  

Ofcourse her actions are annoying to you based on one small video clip who is so self righteous that is ready to attack Britney and tolerate the hypocrisy of all other artist…

Xtina thing- literally that was offensive..she knew Britney question will be asked..she has a history of attacking Britney ..Britney know a lot more about xtina then one simple post made by xtina..everyone wanted to ride Britney vagon..

what she is responsible for? Just calling out people and saying g she don’t forget. What did she said wrong ..did she insulted her..NO! 

she is just speaking her mind, like all other celebrities do! We support her and will always do! 

wait till you read her book..then you will cry a river because you won’t be able to handle anything she say..

This is such a random thing for Britney to bring up that it might be a case of her going over old journals or something to refresh her memory for the book she's writing, and seeing notes she may have taken down when someone has spoken wrongly about her. That, or she's simply gone down a rabbit hole of searching herself on YT and finding all this ****. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block