Britney: Clarkson... "I don’t forget" … don’t you just wish she would say she’s kidding ???

It feels random to call out Kelly but maybe there was something behind the scenes we don't know about. 

But c'mon now... Britney didn't really have a platform to let her thoughts out for more than a decade. It's very possible she lives in the past. Maybe it feels kinda like being in a ''mental coma'', she woke up after 14 years and she still feels it's 2008 :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud: 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Yikes… B is getting dragged all over social media and Twitter.

Also not this braindead account setting Britney up yet again. The 500+ quote replies are almost all dragging Britney/defending Kelly.

Just putting it out there that it’s not just the Karen’s coming for Britney. Stan Twitter is now and has been all up on her neck over the past few months. I hate to say this but seems like Britney is slowly losing the general public. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

Also not this braindead account setting Britney up yet again. The 500+ quote replies are almost all dragging Britney/defending Kelly.

Just putting it out there that it’s not just the Karen’s coming for Britney. Stan Twitter is now and has been all up on her neck over the past few months. I hate to say this but seems like Britney is slowly losing the general public. :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

2 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What the eff is Cade Hudson there for if not to give her perspective. GAY perspective, which is the most comprehensive (full of references with receipts) and accurate (we can distinguish shade like no one else) ever tbh.

Did y’all watch the clip of Kelly? Britney isn’t shading Kelly—this is what she is saying:
I never forget. Clarkson, don’t you wish “she was kidding?”

it’s a sad comment, not a sassy one.

BritneyStan ruined this msg. I unfollowed. This was the last straw with them.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
19 hours ago, Applejack said:

Because she is taking no **** anymore?

Sure, I am not happy to see her bashing people who supported her so much like Kelly instead of dragging people like Katy Perry into the pits of hell, but she has her reasons we all know of.

This is pretty much my take. 

I wish she would call out Lance and his husband tbh that would be the day :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

I don't necessarily agree with her going after people like Kelly however her perception isn't going to be the same as mine so I can accept it. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Did y’all watch the clip of Kelly? Britney isn’t shading Kelly—this is what she is saying:
I never forget. Clarkson, don’t you wish “she was kidding?”

it’s a sad comment, not a sassy one.

BritneyStan ruined this msg. I unfollowed. This was the last straw with them.

That's kind of what I thought too.  But it's kind of hard to decipher what she's trying to say. Like what do the ✍️✍️✍️ emoji and "I'm not kidding.. play on friends!!" mean?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, jennyj said:

That's kind of what I thought too.  But it's kind of hard to decipher what she's trying to say. Like what do the ✍️✍️✍️ emoji and "I'm not kidding.. play on friends!!" mean?

I’m trying to figure out the date of the Kelly interview understand what was happening in the Britney sphere at that time

5 hours ago, Mutya said:

Britney Hiatus/Stan needs to lose their account. They live to have Britney dragged. They are awful and this was all their fault.

Yep, I blocked them after they stole a lot of my Lou stuff, like lol ***** please tell me where you got the pics of Lou with a minor who's face I blurred out?

9 hours ago, GODNA IS A QUEEN said:

A lot of Xtina stans... :clownery_makeup_meme:

What a surprise! :ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

Who TF cares what ****ty TwitterLand says tbh... :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Also, **** the GP :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, filmandstage13 said:

Wait, why do people think she’s bashing anyone? I just figured she was using the old clip as a jumping off point to say that she’s “not kidding” about standing up to the people who wronged her. :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

That is what i thought... Telling the Spears etc she is not kidding and referring bsck to that traumatic time they created. 

• Like 1

I work for this morning show (been an Exhale fan and lurker on here for years but never commented...). This was our interview from January 2008 on Q100 (now Q997) and that clip going around leaves out a lot of context. Kelly actually says she loves Britney's album and that when she's met Brit, Brit has been "super cool" to her.  When you watch the longer clips, you can tell Kelly isn't throwing shade but is actually totally team Britney.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block