Selena Gomez Meets President Biden

On 5/30/2022 at 12:10 PM, halfdressed said:

Biden is the commander in chief who holds the role of protecting our country and being able to make quick, informed, critical decisions. He is deteriorating and unfortunately is a puppet for the men and women behind the curtain. 

this has nothing to do with trump. Wake up America. Your hate of orange man is blinding you. 

Go touch some grass. The dude can’t get anything done because the GOP vote NO on everything. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
On 5/31/2022 at 11:31 PM, halfdressed said:

Oh no, someone with different views is attacking us…………. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: 

I voted for Trump. And I don’t think it’s “disgusting” that you voted for Biden. I just think it means we have different opinions. Welcome to the land of the free. Where you can have your opinion and others can have theirs.

Stop being a child when someone doesn’t agree with you. 

They're not the same person. 

We voted for a public servant who believes that government should help its people. You voted for someone who believes that government should help only himself. 

Trump lies about winning an election that he LOST. That is a threat to our country. You can't help a country get better if you want to burn down its foundational principles. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, SJK said:

Go touch some grass. The dude can’t get anything done because the GOP vote NO on everything. 

You say that and I wonder if you even know the facts about what has been blocked. But I’m not here to convince anyone of anything. I think Biden is unfit for the job but he is currently president so there isn’t much I can do about it. You have your opinions. I have mine. It doesn’t bother me if I’m the only one in the world with my perspective. Because I truly feel I weight the pros and cons of both sides, and then make an informed decision based on as objective of facts as possible. You disagree with my perspective. That’s fine. Now we can both continue on with our lives. Or anyone else I’ve been debating with.  

11 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

They're not the same person. 

We voted for a public servant who believes that government should help its people. You voted for someone who believes that government should help only himself. 

Trump lies about winning an election that he LOST. That is a threat to our country. You can't help a country get better if you want to burn down its foundational principles. 

Riiight. And yet, aside from the terrible isolation and crazy rules COVID brought, the economy was growing and life in general was more affordable. Things were starting to get better and a vaccine was being deployed. Biden takes office with a vaccine already being rolled out and everything is going to ****. People can’t even afford to get to work to make money to pay for gas and beef. It’s a **** show. And everyone wants to sit around and CONTINUE TO FOCUS ON TRUMP and how political correctness and feelings meanwhile the real world has everyone struggling. Why are you guys so blind to this. I just don’t understand. It’s so upsetting. **** the economy. Absolve border security. Pull out from overseas like we did. It’s all so bad. So very bad.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Riiight. And yet, aside from the terrible isolation and crazy rules COVID brought, the economy was growing and life in general was more affordable. Things were starting to get better and a vaccine was being deployed. Biden takes office with a vaccine already being rolled out and everything is going to ****. People can’t even afford to get to work to make money to pay for gas and beef. It’s a **** show. And everyone wants to sit around and CONTINUE TO FOCUS ON TRUMP and how political correctness and feelings meanwhile the real world has everyone struggling. Why are you guys so blind to this. I just don’t understand. It’s so upsetting. **** the economy. Absolve border security. Pull out from overseas like we did. It’s all so bad. So very bad.

The economy was always fragile. You know why? Because Trump did what Republicans do and cut taxes without cutting anything in the budget. Trump started this inflation nonsense and the only mistake Biden made was not raising taxes on the wealthy to pay for the second covid bill. Doesn’t change the fact that Trump ran up the country’s “credit card” without paying for it too. Inflation was a bipartisan effort, but most of that money was not paid for by Trump. 

Democrats at least make an effort to pay for what they’re trying to do (except for Manchinema who protect their donors). 

Trump inherited a good economy from Obama. 

Yeah, people are struggling. Which is why we need childcare, better prescription **** prices, reasonable gun control, better wages, affordable housing, better mass transit, the ability to refinance their student loan interest rates (notice I didn’t say cancel), etc. ALL things the Democrats want to do but “can’t be done” because the poor rich need to hoard all of their money in the richest country in the world. 

You’re the blind one, my friend. Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He attempted a coup on our country and cares about nothing except himself and gaining power. That doesn’t do anything for you. You can thank Democrats for everything that helps normal working people. 

• Love 1
58 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

The economy was always fragile. You know why? Because Trump did what Republicans did and cut taxes without cutting anything in the budget. Trump started this inflation nonsense and the only mistake Biden made was not raising taxes on the wealthy to pay for the second covid bill. Doesn’t change the fact that Trump ran up the country’s “credit card” without paying for it too. Inflation was a bipartisan effort, but most of that money was not paid for by Trump. 

Democrats at least make an effort to pay for what they’re trying to do (except for Manchinema who protect their donors). 

Trump inherited a good economy from Obama. 

Yeah, people are struggling. Which is why we need childcare, better prescription **** prices, reasonable gun control, better wages, affordable housing, better mass transit, the ability to refinance their student loan interest rates (notice I didn’t say cancel), efc. ALL things the Democrats want to do but “can’t be done” because the poor rich need to hoard all of their money in the richest country in the world. 

You’re the blind one, my friend. Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder. He attempted a coup on our country and cares about nothing except himself and gaining power. That doesn’t do anything for you. You can thank Democrats for everything that helps normal working people. 

We must live in different areas.  Because the “normal working people” I know are not even going anywhere just so they have the gas to get to work because it’s costing them $70, $80 to fill up. And that’s in the south! Where everything is usually the cheapest outside of metro cities. A pound of beef is approaching $10. Day to day living has gone DOWN with the current administration. And that’s hardly debatable. Im over this discussion. But you likely need the last word so go ahead and reply so we can be done with this. But I’d prefer you just blackout my negativity and shoo fly away. 

44 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

We must live in different areas.  Because the “normal working people” I know are not even going anywhere just so they have the gas to get to work because it’s costing them $70, $80 to fill up. And that’s in the south! Where everything is usually the cheapest outside of metro cities. A pound of beef is approaching $10. Day to day living has gone DOWN with the current administration. And that’s hardly debatable. Im over this discussion. But you likely need the last word so go ahead and reply so we can be done with this. But I’d prefer you just blackout my negativity and shoo fly away. 

You're being intellectually dishonest. We know gas prices are the way they are because of the situation in Ukraine. 

It's almost as if we should have been transitioning to different form of energy instead of answering to big oil (*cough* Republicans *cough*) 

If the Republicans didn't try to obstruct and sabotage Democrats' attempts to fight climate change and upgrade out of the old world, then things would be different. Like how in 2020, Trump rolled back Obama's mandate to have an average of 40-50mpg for cars

But I get it, it's hard for you to listen to well thought-out arguments. You want to be in the Trump cult and blame the Democrats for everything while letting Trump take credit for Obama's good economy literally the DAY he stepped into office. My favorite Trump moment was how in 2016 he claimed the "real" unemployment rate was 30-40% and then his first jobs report in 2017, he claimed to solve unemployment. Imagine that. Solving unemployment by double digits in a matter of weeks. What a genius. Not a liar or anything that preys on people who lack critical thinking :bidengrin_point_smirk_joe:

• Love 1

Plus inflation was going to happen when people got back on the road, things were cheap cos the demand for gas wasn't really needed, it's expensive now cos the demand for the supply is greater than the supply we have.

To find out we have to use imported oil for gasoline cos the cars aren't built for American gas, that pipeline that he **** down was technically going to be oil for Europe not the US.  

Our oil is not actually good fot our cars since our cars aren't American made anymore..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block