Selena Gomez Meets President Biden

6 hours ago, Britneylandia said:

I don’t care if you don’t support Biden lol. The fact that you are a Trump supporter is what I find disgusting.

Oh no, someone with different views is attacking us…………. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: 

I voted for Trump. And I don’t think it’s “disgusting” that you voted for Biden. I just think it means we have different opinions. Welcome to the land of the free. Where you can have your opinion and others can have theirs.

Stop being a child when someone doesn’t agree with you. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I know it’s really, really hard for some of you. But try having an adult discussion that consists of something more than one word insults. 

You can’t have an adult conversation with a Trump supporter, you’d probably be better off talking to a wall.  

These people still think that Trump won the last election, they’re a special kind of stupid:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mythology said:

Trumpsters are the worst.  Literally everyone I know who is a Trump supporter is either:

racist

homophobic

s**ist

uneducated

or a combination of the above.  **** these people.

I have more faith in trump to keep us safe and secure if **** like a war goes down on our turf than I do Biden. Which is why I voted trump. You don’t get a right to others’ opinions and views, sorry to say. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
49 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

I have more faith in trump to keep us safe and secure if **** like a war goes down on our turf than I do Biden. Which is why I voted trump. You don’t get a right to others’ opinions and views, sorry to say. 

Who won the last election?:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

1 hour ago, mythology said:

Who won the last election?:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

President Biden. However, I do think it crazy that sooooo many people hate orange man bad and yet he still almost won. Many of your friends voted for him, too. They just don’t tell you. The safety and security of our country should be the number one priority in my opinion. Therefore, I will vote for who I feel overall has the best interest/well-being of our economy and security. See, the thing is. The only reason you feel like most everyone has the same opinion as you is because you have a big mouth and make a fuss. Most people who have opposing views don’t even feel the need to respond or engage in conversation because it is never a constructive conversation. Your side throws names, hatefulness, etc. So most people who don’t agree don’t even bother having a conversation like that because, well, it’s useless. There is also insane hypocracy. For example “trump is a racist and biggot, blablabla.” And yet, correct me if I’m wrong, there are compilations of President Biden using the racial slurs and saying directly racist things while trump is called a racist based on things like wanting border security. Lmao wut.  It’s just stuff like that. Generally, (on the internet), people with your views are just much more nasty and vile. Now, just as there are people with similar views as you DONT act that way (hypocrites, nasty, vile, narrow minded despite thinking they are the open minded ones, thinks any view outside of their own should not be allowed, etc.) there are also extremists on “my side” as well. So there are ridiculous extremists on both sides, but in terms of running our country, I am MORE fearful of the left extremists than the right. It’s a pick your poison type situation. 

and for people here (and elsewhere) to call anyone who voted for trump disgusting pigs, etc… idk. I just find it ironic that a community such as LGBT who knows that acceptance and non-generalizations are important, would do the same about another human who simply voted based on their perception of who would keep the country safer. I voted for trump. That’s the only thing you know about me. You don’t know my life. What I do. The things I’ve been thru, etc. and I know you don’t care about any of that. Just saying, being generalized based on me thinking I was voting to keep our country safe is…. Well, not surprising. It’s amazing how Hollywood and news/social media control so many people AND THEY ARE CLUELESS TO THE PROPAGANDA. Oh well I guess. The good news is I have the freedom to vote for WHOEVER I choose. As do you. And what a great freedom to have. 

I also wish there weren’t parties because it divides us. Which is why I’m independent. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
5 hours ago, halfdressed said:

President Biden. However, I do think it crazy that sooooo many people hate orange man bad and yet he still almost won. Many of your friends voted for him, too. They just don’t tell you. The safety and security of our country should be the number one priority in my opinion. Therefore, I will vote for who I feel overall has the best interest/well-being of our economy and security. See, the thing is. The only reason you feel like most everyone has the same opinion as you is because you have a big mouth and make a fuss. Most people who have opposing views don’t even feel the need to respond or engage in conversation because it is never a constructive conversation. Your side throws names, hatefulness, etc. So most people who don’t agree don’t even bother having a conversation like that because, well, it’s useless. There is also insane hypocracy. For example “trump is a racist and biggot, blablabla.” And yet, correct me if I’m wrong, there are compilations of President Biden using the racial slurs and saying directly racist things while trump is called a racist based on things like wanting border security. Lmao wut.  It’s just stuff like that. Generally, (on the internet), people with your views are just much more nasty and vile. Now, just as there are people with similar views as you DONT act that way (hypocrites, nasty, vile, narrow minded despite thinking they are the open minded ones, thinks any view outside of their own should not be allowed, etc.) there are also extremists on “my side” as well. So there are ridiculous extremists on both sides, but in terms of running our country, I am MORE fearful of the left extremists than the right. It’s a pick your poison type situation. 

and for people here (and elsewhere) to call anyone who voted for trump disgusting pigs, etc… idk. I just find it ironic that a community such as LGBT who knows that acceptance and non-generalizations are important, would do the same about another human who simply voted based on their perception of who would keep the country safer. I voted for trump. That’s the only thing you know about me. You don’t know my life. What I do. The things I’ve been thru, etc. and I know you don’t care about any of that. Just saying, being generalized based on me thinking I was voting to keep our country safe is…. Well, not surprising. It’s amazing how Hollywood and news/social media control so many people AND THEY ARE CLUELESS TO THE PROPAGANDA. Oh well I guess. The good news is I have the freedom to vote for WHOEVER I choose. As do you. And what a great freedom to have. 

I also wish there weren’t parties because it divides us. Which is why I’m independent. 

Pretty much everything you said is false.  We’ll take it one step at a time. First off, congrats on admitting that Biden won.  Most Trumptards believe the election was stolen, and Trump is directly responsible for that.  

During his rallies Trump repeatedly stated that if he doesn’t win the election, then the elections are fixed.  He said this on several occasions and a quick YouTube search will show this.  In fact his base was so insane that they went to the capitol and attempted a coup.  

His fan base is probably more insane than he is, and that speaks volumes.  This is who you think will give you peace and security?  A leadership under Trump nearly led to a civil war.

All my friends voted for Biden, so you’re once again misinformed, which should be expected as you’re a Trump supporter.  With that said, I have worked with several people that voted for Trump.  Would you like to know what they all had in common?  Each and everyone of them made racist and homophobic statements several times.  One person stated that there’s no such thing as racism in the United States, and that white people are oppressed because they aren’t allowed to call black people the N word.  Another person I know that I used to work with recently posted on Facebook that white people are oppressed because they can’t go out in the streets to yell ‘White Power’.  See a pattern here?

These are your typical Trump supporters. These are the people that vote for Trump.  Racists, homophobes, etc.  Just trash people.

Hilarious that you think Trump is perceived as a racist because of his take on border security. He is viewed as a racist because well… he is a racist.  He literally tells brown people, including politicians, born in the USA, to go back to their country.  Like most Republicans, he dreams of an America where a majority of the populace are whites.

Also hilarious that you’re fearful of extremists on the left.  Sure you are.  Who are the people that stormed the Capital when they didn’t get what they wanted?  They also killed at least one cop to my knowledge, so I guess Blue Lives don’t actually matter after all. And you have the audacity to claim Trump will keep you safer, lmfao.  You MUST be trolling at this point :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Enjoy Biden’s Presidency!

8 hours ago, mythology said:

First off, congrats on admitting that Biden won.  Most Trumptards…

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Enjoy Biden’s Presidency!

Are you enjoying Biden’s presidency? I’d love to know from an overall betterment of the country and economy standpoint, what Biden has done to secure your approval.

also, just because you know someone who posted something on Facebook doesn’t really mean anything aside from you don’t seem to surround yourself by good people, or have Facebook friends just to have them 

im not “misinformed” about who your friends voted for. I have no clue who your specific friends voted for. It’s a figure of speech was meant to convey “more people than you realize voted for trump”, which is true. Because despite all the hate, he almost won AGAIN.

just because his massive ego got hurt from losing (although it some fraud was actually proven, still I don’t think that means he should have won, I don’t have all the facts), but just because his ego got hurt and he made a huge fuss about it all… that doesn’t mean Biden is now the better option. He threw a tantrum, get over it. I’d be pissed if I lost to Biden too. I just wouldn’t tweet so much about it  

I’d also like to know the ways in which you feel your day to day life is different now that trump’s term is over and Biden is halfway into his. 

I don’t like people who use tactics to get under peoples skin just to get a rise out of them and start a fight (ie “who won?” And “enjoy Biden as president”, etc. I don’t need a congratulations from you for “admitting Biden won.” Many people know how to be objective, it’s odd this is foreign to you and clear you do most of “this” on the internet only. When you step out into the real world and have a human to human conversation, people act very different. I’ve never once had a conversation with someone who acts the way you do in person. Maybe I’m just lucky. Or maybe I just surround myself with people who are more kind and less nasty than you, even if they share the same believes as you do. I’m perfectly fine with someone having different views and opinions than me.

ps, I thought we realized a long time ago the word r***d was offensive outside of medical context. Why would you merge it with trumps name to use as slander against someone? very inconsiderate of you.  

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
14 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Are you enjoying Biden’s presidency? I’d love to know from an overall betterment of the country and economy standpoint, what Biden has done to secure your approval.

also, just because you know someone who posted something on Facebook doesn’t really mean anything aside from you don’t seem to surround yourself by good people, or have Facebook friends just to have them 

im not “misinformed” about who your friends voted for. I have no clue who your specific friends voted for. It’s a figure of speech was meant to convey “more people than you realize voted for trump”, which is true. Because despite all the hate, he almost won AGAIN.

just because his massive ego got hurt from losing (although it some fraud was actually proven, still I don’t think that means he should have won, I don’t have all the facts), but just because his ego got hurt and he made a huge fuss about it all… that doesn’t mean Biden is now the better option. He threw a tantrum, get over it. I’d be pissed if I lost to Biden too. I just wouldn’t tweet so much about it  

I’d also like to know the ways in which you feel your day to day life is different now that trump’s term is over and Biden is halfway into his. 

I don’t like people who use tactics to get under peoples skin just to get a rise out of them and start a fight (ie “who won?” And “enjoy Biden as president”, etc. I don’t need a congratulations from you for “admitting Biden won.” Many people know how to be objective, it’s odd this is foreign to you and clear you do most of “this” on the internet only. When you step out into the real world and have a human to human conversation, people act very different. I’ve never once had a conversation with someone who acts the way you do in person. Maybe I’m just lucky. Or maybe I just surround myself with people who are more kind and less nasty than you, even if they share the same believes as you do. I’m perfectly fine with someone having different views and opinions than me.

ps, I thought we realized a long time ago the word r***d was offensive outside of medical context. Why would you merge it with trumps name to use as slander against someone? very inconsiderate of you.  

I am enjoying Biden’s Presidency, yes.  Regarding Trump, I’m well aware that a lot of people voted for him… Just like I’m well aware that he lost and attempted a coup.  

Trump is a racist supported by White Supremacists and is exactly what’s wrong with the country.  He caters to religious nuts that have no respect for the LGBTQ community and other minorities.  Even with his short time in office he did a lot of damage to the country by setting us hundreds of years back.  ******** for example will soon be banned thanks to the s**ist bigots from the Supreme Courts, and a member even suggested their going after Gay Marriage next.

Trump is directly responsible for putting these bigots in power.  Biden is working to move America forward, while Trump did the opposite. 

I apologise if I came across nasty with my comments, I simply dislike Trump and his fan base.  These people are racist, misogynistic, homophonic trash…  congrats on associating yourself with them I guess.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, mythology said:

I am enjoying Biden’s Presidency, yes.  Regarding Trump, I’m well aware that a lot of people voted for him… Just like I’m well aware that he lost and attempted a coup.  

Trump is a racist supported by White Supremacists and is exactly what’s wrong with the country.  He caters to religious nuts that have no respect for the LGBTQ community and other minorities.  Even with his short time in office he did a lot of damage to the country by setting us hundreds of years back.  ******** for example will soon be banned thanks to the s**ist bigots from the Supreme Courts, and a member even suggested their going after Gay Marriage next.

Trump is directly responsible for putting these bigots in power.  Biden is working to move America forward, while Trump did the opposite. 

I apologise if I came across nasty with my comments, I simply dislike Trump and his fan base.  These people are racist, misogynistic, homophonic trash…  congrats on associating yourself with them I guess.

I appreciate you trying to soften the edges of the tone of our argument. And for the apology. Sometimes I feel like all I do around here anymore is have to have debates with people because I am different than most of the people who are vocal on here with things that I strongly don’t agree with.  We definitely have some different perspectives and there doesn’t seem to be any use in continuing to shout our opinions at each other. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, halfdressed said:

I appreciate you trying to soften the edges of the tone of our argument. And for the apology. Sometimes I feel like all I do around here anymore is have to have debates with people because I am different than most of the people who are vocal on here with things that I strongly don’t agree with.  We definitely have some different perspectives and there doesn’t seem to be any use in continuing to shout our opinions at each other. 

Fair enough, we all have a right to our views and opinions.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block